Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Supercedure clips  (Read 3812 times)

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
Supercedure clips
« on: July 23, 2020, 11:25:51 am »

Thinking folks here might appreciate this.  Not sure if this is the right spot to put it but here you go.
Background/purpose:   Mid summer, a healthy hive of good genetics looks after itself.  This hive is going through a supercedure, right now.  I had my phone with me and took a couple clip videos on the fly.  ENJOY.

Monday July 20
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FovzIjtWKcDNs5pJzqcIGKsO8o36H7Ih/view?usp=sharing

Wednesday July 22
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acQS7FBreH98MdCwDZxHqJZgDxCOBn0p/view?usp=sharing

Next video, perhaps Sunday July 26
When the lid goes back on, the bees will spend the next 3 days undoing most of what the beekeeper just did to them.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Supercedure clips
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 12:57:45 pm »
Great videos, HP!  Also, I love your Canadian accent.  It makes me excited for hockey to start up again next week.  :grin:   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 02:03:38 pm »
Enjoyed the videos HP. Were going to have to start calling you eagle eye. 😁
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 11:22:04 pm »
Yes I do appreciate this. Thank you for posting. I look forward to the 26th visit!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 02:00:43 am »
Just now realizing I neglected to do a followup video. The news is that the new queen is doing just fine and the hive is once again one of the shining stars in that beeyard.
When the lid goes back on, the bees will spend the next 3 days undoing most of what the beekeeper just did to them.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 11:13:47 pm »
Just now realizing I neglected to do a followup video. The news is that the new queen is doing just fine and the hive is once again one of the shining stars in that beeyard.

These videos were very interesting so I thought I would bump. 😊
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Bob Wilson

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 08:36:39 am »
Great video HP. You said once that you felt indebted, so to speak, to share your experience on on Beemaster. I am definitely a better beek because of you experienced guys. Thanks.