Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Anyone heard of this hive  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
Anyone heard of this hive
« on: November 15, 2019, 12:08:21 pm »

Wife made me this shirt at her work. Anyone heard of it? 

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
Re: Anyone heard of this hive
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:16:20 pm »
Hamlin hive, 1885?  I am not familiar with.  Cool shirt I might add.

Van
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 03:29:22 pm »
Nock, do you use, or know anyone else that uses these? I'm just curious.
Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 10:14:23 pm »
No sir I don?t. They make shirts every once in a while they call patient shirts. Will be just random things. She took some honey in and gave to some of her guys there. They just found that and made it for me.

Offline Mishal54

• Brood
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 10:48:22 pm »
No sir I don?t. They make shirts every once in a while they call patient shirts. Will be just random things. She took some honey in and gave to some of her guys there. They just found that and made it for me.

There are some bands I'm not familiar with otherwise that have very cool designs for album art or what have you, so I can see why some people would buy band merch just for the aesthetic. Besides, most of the people purchasing band shirts who don't listen to the music are coming-of-age and therefore really don't really know what their identity is yet. You work it out. I say who cares. I say who cares.
My Life My Style and I love to wear lil peeps designed jackets in fashion.

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 08:28:25 am »
Mishal,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Are you from Pakistan? If so I think you are our first member to join from Pakistan. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
I actually visited Pakistan back in 1996.
Please add your country name to your profile. Very few members know where Lashore is. 
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Mishal54

• Brood
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 08:40:34 am »
Mishal,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Are you from Pakistan? If so I think you are our first member to join from Pakistan. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
I actually visited Pakistan back in 1996.
Please add your country name to your profile. Very few members know where Lashore is.

Yes Sir I am from Pakistan So nice to hear this (you came to Pakistan) from you and sorry for inconvenience.
My Life My Style and I love to wear lil peeps designed jackets in fashion.

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 10:27:11 am »
Here ya go.
https://www.mypatentprints.com/product/bee-hive-patent-1885-patent-print-wall-decor-bee-keeper-honey-bee-honeycomb-farmhouse-decor/

re: the thread drift, My daughter was chastised by a 50-something woman for wearing a Pink Floyd t-shirt.  Told her she couldn't possibly know what it was. daughter told her "I sure do! My daddy raised me right!"
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

salvo

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 02:51:11 pm »
Hi Folks,

Some REALLY nice historical/hysterical stuff at this Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Historical.Honeybee.Articles/

Sal

salvo

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 02:59:37 pm »
Hi Folks,

Just saw this at that historical site:

The ancient word for Bee Master or Beekeeper is Bienenvater or Immenvaterr.

Superstition tells us, a Bienenwater, when he takes honey must give some to his neighbours, because the bees have taken nectar from their flowers; if he does not give any away, in the next season he will have bad harvest. He who refuses honey to the sick will also next season have sick bees and empty combs. And he who will not give honey to children sins against Mary and Joseph, the parents of the Christ-child.

Source:
c. 2004 - The Sacred Bee in Ancient Times and Folklore
By Hilda M. Ransome. Page 169,

Sal

Offline walter78

• Brood
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 05:43:48 pm »
There are a few groups I'm inexperienced within any case that have cool plans for collection craftsmanship or what have you, so I can perceive any reason why a few people would purchase band merchandise only for the tasteful. Furthermore, the majority of the individuals buying band shirts who don't tune in to the music are transitioning and hence truly don't actually have the foggiest idea what their character is yet. You work it out. I state who cares. I state who cares.
I love to wear fashion clothes like nba youngboy sweatshirts

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 07:04:59 pm »
Walter,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything