1 (9.1%)
I don't like the look and it's hard on my eyes
0 (0%)
The new look is great - so is the content
6 (54.5%)
I'm not sure about the look - I'll let you know later
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Look to Beekeeping Course  (Read 7480 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
New Look to Beekeeping Course
« on: February 24, 2004, 04:27:03 pm »
Just wondering how everyone likes the new look to my On-Line Beekeeping Course. I've changed the background, added this forum, changed link and text colors, etc.

I've made a poll for this, hopefully your responce can fit in the poll - but feel free to post a reply too.

Beemaster
Admin.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline The_Judge

• New Bee
I love your site beeman
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 06:15:35 pm »
I have 8 hives and all are doing great. I also have the Dummies book on my desk for reference and Beemaster's course bookmarked. Over the Winter (ok, what you nothern people call Winter) I read everything that I could and visited every site on beekeeping I could find.

Frankly, Beemaster you win my vote for the nicest looking and most friendly site on the Internet. Congratulations on such a fine job.

Jim
IF there ever was a time and place for Love and Understanding - it is now!

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Jim.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 10:37:04 pm »
We are just getting a start here but with new people such as your self bring experince we should have a very intresting site.
Do I understand that you don't have a close by water sourse for your girls like a kiddy pool or a bird bath even?
 :D Al