ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > GARDENING AROUND THE HOUSE

Seed Swap

(1/4) > >>

buzzbee:
Here is an area for people wanting to swap seeds and plants.If you are going to swap,do so at your own risk as some plants are invasive in certain environments.You assume any responsibility for your transactions.Once an item is posted and interest is generated ,please take your correspondence to PM's or personal e-mails.
Hope you all find What your looking for!! :)

Cindi:
Ken, excellent!!!  That is very true, there are many species of plants that are invasive and should not be spread around this good green earth, and we must be very careful about what we want to sow in our gardens, good thread, and yes, I do agree, thoughts must be thought first.  Beautiful day, most wonderful day, Cindi

mtman1849:
Sour wood tree seeds for trade,  will take anything that bees like

Inquisitive:
Giant 4 o'clock seeds.  (Fuchsia-pink colored blooms.)  Thrives in full sun and needs only a little water after established .  Here, we have alkaline clay, but they grow in sandy soil, too.  Ours comes back from the root each summer.

I'd be glad to trade for any seeds that liked clay soil.

alexcc1:
I have seeds for Golden Rain Trees, Vitex and Chinese Tallow.  I have heard that the Chinese Tallow and Golden Rain Trees are invasive, so consider yourself warned.  :-\  I must say that the Golden Rain Trees seem to buzz in the Summer when little else is blooming.  If you are interested send me a self addressed stamped envelope. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version