Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee Vac discussions  (Read 8690 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Re: Bee Vac discussions
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2021, 10:31:04 am »
Lol what would I do with the vac?  Probably the only bees I would ever vacuum up would be Jim's.  BTW he has it in March and lives in the north so I might be wearing a jacket.  Ha, ha , ha
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2021, 10:45:47 am »
Lol what would I do with the vac?  Probably the only bees I would ever vacuum up would be Jim's.  BTW he has it in March and lives in the north so I might be wearing a jacket.  Ha, ha , ha

Ha Ha Ha is just about what I figured....    :cheesy: :wink:  Brian most swarm recoveries are in April- early-May in my area. Now, cutouts are a different matter. I have done them in the Heat of August. That is where the real comparison would be made manifest. Right out in the middle of the hot sun.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2021, 11:35:51 pm »
This is just a suggestion:  Assuming Jim has another beefest those that own these bee vacs could bring them for a show and tell.  We can talk face to face about the differences, maybe even do some testing.  Play with some bucket designs.  Jim might even have a sacrificial hive that we could suck up some bees.  LOL
Yes using the 30 foot hose test on each! If I have to go through all that trouble to convince you, I may indeed be forced to proceed into the beevac business. Therefore you and 2Sox have to promise to be my first two customers of buying my vac paying for my trip! lol  😂  :wink:

PS do not worry Jim, your bees are in good hands with my.vac. 😊 Adding the hotter the day the better I will like the competition!
Ha Ha Ha is just about what I figured....    :cheesy: :wink:  Brian most swarm recoveries are in April- early-May in my area. Now, cutouts are a different matter. I have done them in the Heat of August. That is where the real comparison would be made manifest. Right out in the middle of the hot sun.

> Lol what would I do with the vac?

You can get back in the bee business! lol; QUICKLY  :shocked: :cheesy: :wink:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 12:09:40 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2021, 08:56:16 am »
Bee business in FL ... NEVER!
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

anything