Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I have made a website to assist beekeepers in deciding the best time for inspect  (Read 4628 times)

Offline inspectnext

• New Bee
    • inspectnext
https://www.inspectnext.com/

I was recently laid off, so tried to merge a few of my hobbies and have made the site above to assist beekeepers in deciding the best times for inspections.

It allows you to choose your own Optimal/Viable inspection conditions (gear in top right, units Imperial or Metric too), as well as trying to tell you the best time slots for both Optimal, Viable and inadvisable condtions.

I hope this could be of some use to you, and if you have any criticisms or comments I would be keen to hear them.
https://www.inspectnext.com/

Website to assist beekeepers in decided the best conditions to inspect their beehives

Offline JurassicApiary

• House Bee
Simple to use.  Will be interesting to see its accuracy.  Thanks

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Inspect,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Nice app.
Seem like your wind tolerance is pretty low. I have not had any problems with winds up to at least 10 miles an hour.
Maybe Iddee and Michael Bush could add their experience.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ralphee

• House Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
Looks good! Thanks!
Not sure about doing an inspection at 6am though....
(The two times are 6am and 9am? I am in Melbourne if that makes a difference)

Does anyone do inspections at 6am???

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
No. The bees are all still in the hive waiting for the air to warm up. If there is any shade on the hive they will definitely not bee flying yet.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin