MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

my insperation toget my Arm better.

(1/4) > >>

divemaster1963:
thought You all would like to see my new inspiration to getting better.

that's a  6-20-50 scope on her. good to 600 yards.
and no the a2 front site does not even interfear with the sight pic. even at min.

can't wait to use her. may have try left handed. I'm itching to.

john

my son's got it for me for christmas.

Hops Brewster:
pay close attention to your rehab, maybe you'll be able to work it with your dominant hand soon.  Meanwhile, learning to shoot from your non-dominant side, or practicing it if you already do, is a worthwhile endeavor.  5.56/.223 is an easy recoil either way.

BeeMaster2:
Wait a minute John. It is not Christmas yet. You were not supposed to open that present yet.  :cheesy:
Enjoy your new toy. Work hard at your rehab. Start practicing closing the other eye.
Jim

divemaster1963:
thanks. the boys took me to lunch sat. and they said they wanted to stop by to store to pickup some ammo. I'm left eye domonite. I use too shot mwith both hands years ago. have been trying off hand shooting a couple times in the yard. i'm ok but need to pratice drawing.

yea they said thats why they wanted me to get the 556-223 because the recoil is very low and by adding a pad it would be almost neil.

john

Michael Bush:
No offence to people who like black plastic... but I don't find them appealing.  This is my new toy:
http://www.bushfarms.com/images/B-78LeftSideSm.jpg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version