Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Now Obama doesn't even want us to WRITE about guns!  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Now Obama doesn't even want us to WRITE about guns!
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:24:26 pm »
If Obama has his way, we won't even be able to write emails about guns.  If he isn't violating one article of the Bill of Rights, it's another.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nra-gun-blogs-videos-web-forums-threatened-by-new-obama-regulation/article/2565762?utm_campaign=Fox%20News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Now Obama doesn't even want us to WRITE about guns!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 06:43:50 pm »
This administration is very dangerous to the survival of our country as we once knew it. It already is not as we knew it not so long ago.
And I want to know when does the State Department have any say in writing law?

Offline OldMech

• Queen Bee
    • The Outyard
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 06:47:45 pm »
I hesitate to say this...  but.. In all Honesty...  I think Hitlary would have been better than Obama...   I will be SO happy when he is gone..   A normal Dem would even make me happy in comparison....     did I say that?         
                                  :grin:
39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 07:36:04 pm »
Hillarys ideology is exactly the same as Obamas.  even the same heroes. 

This is a part of bringing us in line with the international treaty on small arms control.  Just because we have not ratified the treaty, does not mean he can't have us following it.  We have signed on to it even though it is not ratified.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 08:16:37 pm »
I'm afraid Hillary might be more dangerous because she could be more effective, having learned from Bill.  Obama's effectiveness is hampered by his childish petulant attitude.  He even makes Dems enemies, though they can't rebel because they have to toe the line or else.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 06:05:19 pm »
I've watching the Obama in office COUNTDOWN CLOCK http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20161108T07&p0=611&msg=Countdown+until+Obama+is+OUT+OF+OFFICE

As of the time I type this post: It is 515 days, 17 hours, 54 minutes, 23 seconds left.

When it gets nearer, I'm putting a "ONE YEAR... ONE MORE YEAR" bumper sticker on my car.

So, it the farthest extremes, all gun forums, Youtube videos, online sales, say goodbye to Gunshops and Gunbroker unable to list weapons and ammo because the need to ask the federal gov. first or look for expensive daily fines.

NY recently added the "Sale of ammo must be a handshake transaction across the counter, face to face. No ammo on-line sales, no video, written guides to gunsmithing - Pretty much everything the First Amendment Guarantees us.

So first they can't take our weapons, so POTUS craps on the first and second amendments as a parting gift, restricting people from freely talking about guns - And imagine if getting a price break on a gun with details about the weapon AND the FEDS fine the poster - literally cuffing the consumers from learning or sharing knowledge on any gun topic - wow.. Hitler wasn't even this ballsy and crazy.

I would love to see Hilary support this action - she'll burn some bridges - the Conservatives will use this to their advantage. I said over 3 years ago, the 2ND and Now the 1ST Amendments were on attack, this is the most blatant example of it.

Sounds like we need bleacher seats for the Republicans to soap-box on. We can't have another Liberal Potus, the Conservatives will need 3 years to clean up Obama's mis-doings.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 05:18:07 pm »
Wait and see how the FCC controlling the internet plays into this, then add in Prism from the NSA.
It's not a downhill slide,I'm afraid we are in a free fall.

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 09:28:14 pm »
He's not gone yet.  Something could always come up.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch.  You never know what they may try to pull before he leaves office.

Joe

anything