Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Especially for Van, The15thMember, and BAHBEEs  (Read 3993 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Especially for Van, The15thMember, and BAHBEEs
« on: March 16, 2020, 12:30:15 pm »
This doctor explained the following so fluent that even I, without scientific background, can basically understand his thoughts and explanations most clearly. This information looks very promising. I would like for you three scientist to check it out and give us your expert thoughts. I feel certain every member here, will so much appreciate your input. Jim please give these three time to review this before moving to another section please.

Phillip

https://youtu.be/U7F1cnWup9M
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:28:24 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Especially for Van, The15thMember, and BAHBEEs
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 01:57:11 pm »
Update. Just came out 22 minutes ago.

https://youtu.be/1vZDVbqRhyM
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 02:45:46 pm »
Well I by no means consider myself to be an expert on any of this, particularly not when we have Van here, who was an actual research professional, but I did watch both videos just now.  Both are great, very well explained.  The big thing I personally take away from this is that there is progress being made.  It's not as if this virus is completely baffling the scientific/medical community; there seems to be potentially promising treatment options and vaccine ideas coming out of the woodwork, and that, I think, is cause for optimism. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 03:05:46 pm »
Just excellent info Mr. Ben.

Conclusion.  Common tonic water contains 20mg quinine, similar to chloroquine, not mentioned in the video, I just happen to know from malaria studies.  Common tonic water as in gin and tonic, same stuff,

Chloroquine transports zinc into the cell where zinc inhibits the growth of the Corvid 19 virus.  Zinc cannot enter into a cell without chloroquine.  Chloroquine is a prescription med.  however as mentioned common tonic water, available at any grocery store has 20 quinine per 12 oz bottle.  Tonic water, chloroquine,  plus zinc added to the diet lowered death rate by 10 fold in Korea compared to Italy.

When this hits the news, tonic water will sell out.  I gonna buy tonic water, and vitamin with zinc, cheap treatment.

Good catch, Phil.  Seriously, this could saves lives. 

Van
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 03:26:57 pm by van from Arkansas »
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 03:30:17 pm by van from Arkansas »
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline BAHBEEs

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 03:23:26 pm »
Zinc has been shown to aid in a number of viral cases.  it is no cure, but anything that shortens ort lessens the impact is always good.

Glad someone is doing real studies on it.  It drives me a tad nuts when someone want to use Fru fru science! 

These do appear to have been properly done.

Barry

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 04:24:19 pm »
The second video is complex.  I try to summarize as simply as possible.

The virus must attach to a human cell.  This attachment, virus to human cell, is possible by a human cell surface structure known as ace2.  High blood pressure medication also diabetes medication increases the ace2 therefore folks taking high blood pressure medication ending in: TAN or diabetes meds ending in PRIL have increased ace2 thus resulting in more virus numbers and much sicker patients.

Contrary, the European medical union cautions the above is hypothetical and warns patients NOT to stop taking the meds ending in TAN or PRIL.

More simply stated a virus just cannot make physical contact with a human cell and enter the cell.  The human cell wall inhibits entry of the virus.  However the corvid19 virus found a back door that allows entry into a human cell.  This back door is called ace2.  The ace2 is located in high numbers in lung cells.  Thus a lung infection results, inwhich a lung infection is known as pneumonia.  The above meds are educationally GUESSED, or hypothesis as we say in science, at increasing ace2, the back door entry for corvid19 into a lung cell.

A curious note, Asians have more ace2 than Americans.  I am in no way offer opinions, just my interpretations of the videos.  Great catch, again, Phil.  Thanks for posting.

Van

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 04:48:22 pm »
Thank you Mr. Van. I knew you would know! I knew We could count on you. That goes for you also  Member and BAHBEES. God job men. I hope this does help.
Gods Blessings,
Phillip
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 05:08:16 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 04:51:49 pm »
Mr Van, do you have an idea of what amount of tonic per day we should drink?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 05:55:07 pm »
Ben, mixed with Jim Beam, 50-50, about a quart per day, BUT DON"T DRIVE>>>>>>>>>   :shocked: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2020, 05:57:56 pm »
Phil, I can?t state because that could cause liabilities, also I do not know for sure.

What is known,  same infected number of people,  however: the Koreans had 1:10 death rate compared to itialians.  Koreans about 45 deaths and Italian about 450: exact numbers are in the video, I am posting approximate numbers.  The Koreans used the zinc transporter they block the virus as described in my earlier post.

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2020, 05:59:48 pm »
Ben, mixed with Jim Beam, 50-50, about a quart per day, BUT DON"T DRIVE>>>>>>>>>   :shocked: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I luv it.  Good one ID.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2020, 06:14:47 pm »
I understand. I appreciate what you have shared very informative and you shared knowledge here may save lives. Thank you so much

Phillip

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:28:53 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2020, 06:17:42 pm »

Iddee not that was funny!  Once  again you made me literally laugh out loud!!   :shocked:  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Phillip

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:29:10 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2020, 06:19:52 pm »
Once again thank you Barry, Van, and Member... Much appreciated!

Phillip

PS You to Iddee lol 😂

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2020, 04:47:15 pm »
Molecular Biology is fascinating!

Taking some lead off of the info here I just bought some Tonic to go with my stock of Bombay Saphire.  Plus some Mens high Zinc multi-vitamin.  This may or may not make a difference at all for me.  Though it is pretty much guaranteed those certainly are not going to do me any harm and if anything will help with boosting energies and morale going into the bee-spring work period.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:51:33 pm by TheHoneyPump »
When the lid goes back on, the bees will spend the next 3 days undoing most of what the beekeeper just did to them.

Offline FatherMichael

• House Bee
    • Deep Creek Apiaries and the Hive Shop
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2020, 07:02:07 pm »
Fantastic information and discussion.

Thanks, Phillip and all.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2020, 07:22:24 am »
Van,  BAABEEs, Member,  check this out! The next question; Is this drug readily available?  Is this one of the drugs that fits into the 90 percent of drugs, manufactured in China? If so, will China have it in sufficient amounts, and be willing for world wide distribution in a moments notice? Are there drug companies which make, or can make, and produce mass amounts of this drug here in America making it readily available for Americans as well as other countries?  Are these reasonable questions?
Thanks Phillip

https://youtu.be/Ua9AdoXZFZQ
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 12:11:53 am by Ben Framed »

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2020, 02:13:39 pm »
Van,  BAABEEs, Member,  check this out! The next question; Is this drug readily available?  Is this one of the drugs that?s fit into the 90 percent of drugs, manufactured in China? If so will China have it in sufficient supplies and amounts for world wide distribution in a moments notice? Are there drug companies which make or can produce mass amounts of this drug here in America making it readily available for Americans as well as other countries?  Are these reasonable questions?
Thanks Phillip

https://youtu.be/Ua9AdoXZFZQ
I think those are reasonable questions and I don't know the answer to any of them.  :cheesy:  I think this seems like really good news though.     
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2020, 09:22:37 pm »
Thank you for your response Member.

anything