Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Confused Indian  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
Confused Indian
« on: September 05, 2017, 02:51:49 pm »
A young native American Indian was walking down the road outside his reservation, it was hot and as he was thinking about how exhausted he was when along came a young white boy in his t-top Camaro blasting some rock and roll music. He pulls over and asks the Indian if he needs a lift. The Indian who had never been in an automobile before is hesitant, but agrees and gets in the passenger side. As soon as the door slams shut that crazy white man dumped the clutch, bald the tires, and started switching gears ! Before the Indian had time to react they were well over 100 MPH!  Not ever seeing that kind of speed the Indian starts to panic and asks the driver to slow down. The driver replies "NO MAN ! IT KEEPS THE MOTOR COOL! THE FASTER I GO, THE BETTER IT RUNS!" The Indian grabs the oh $&!# handle and hangs on tight. A little ways down the road, the driver still hasn't backed off of the throttle and the Indian asks him again to please slow down. Again the driver replies NO MAN , THE HARDER I RUN IT, THE COOLER IT RUNS, DONT YOU SEE MY COWL INDUCTION HOOD !!!" "THE FASTER I GO THE COOLER IT RUNS !!!" Finally the Indian is let out of the car back at the reservation. He shuts the door and heads straight to his horse. He kicks that horse up into a full blown run. Every time that horse wants to slow down he kicks it up some more, clicking, and kicking making sure that horse doesn't slow down a bit, I mean he's giving it all it's got. Several  miles worth of everything that that ole horse can do goes by and without warning the horse falls down in the middle of the Sprint. The Indian goes tumbling across the ground and finally comes to a stop in a cloud of dust. He gets up and heads back over to the horse who turns out to be deader than a door nail.......puzzled the Indian scratches his head, kicks the horse and says "hmm, that darn horse must have froze to death."
Take a kid fishing !

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Confused Indian
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 05:39:12 pm »
 :sad:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 11:39:04 pm »
Didn't like it huh sawdust? I figured I'd contribute to this part of the forum with about the only "clean" joke I know.
Take a kid fishing !

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 08:42:42 am »
It was clean but it was bad.
 :cheesy:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 06:53:23 pm »
That one is as bad as the Indian standing on the street corner raising his hand and saying CHANCE at every lady that came by.  Finally, one stopped and said, "I thought you said HOW, what is this CHANCE stuff."

The Indian replied, "I know HOW. I just want CHANCE."
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 07:05:36 pm »
Walley,
You are correct, it's bad.
Jim
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 07:26:45 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I KNOW.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Fishing-Nut

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 09:38:36 am »
Dang ! Y'all are ruthless over here in the humor section. It might get me banned but I'll make up for the bad joke.  :angry:
Take a kid fishing !

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 10:15:58 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Life on the 'net can get rough at times. Just hang in there. The sun will come out when the clouds clear.   :cool:

*Shel Silverstein*