Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 53 times)

Offline CrazyBee

• New Bee
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:44:14 pm »
I have been around bees on and off now for 30 years.  I have kept bees in the Caribbean, Australia and now Canada.  My user name comes from a website I built while laid off from my Oil patch job, seeing I had nothing better to do.  I am not a commercial beekeeper. I have two hives at my house in Calgary and about 10 with two friends on their farm south west of the city.

Offline eltalia

• House Bee
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 11:53:56 pm »
I have been around bees on and off now for 30 years.  I have kept bees in the Caribbean, Australia and now Canada.  My user name comes from a website I built while laid off from my Oil patch job, seeing I had nothing better to do.  I am not a commercial beekeeper. I have two hives at my house in Calgary and about 10 with two friends on their farm south west of the city.
Welcome CB... might I ask which State(s) in Aussie you are familiar with
beewise ? Currently my swag rests in FNQ with prior stops around the NT and South Australia, a brief sojourn in WA-  southeast coastal. Whilst I spent some years in SE Qld. I ran no hives there at that time.

Cheerio.

Bill

Offline cao

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 12:04:11 am »
Welcome  :happy:

Online paus

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 04:31:55 pm »
Welcome crazybee I have been playing with bees a long time off and on, and I have helped BEEKS in several foreign countries and I am also OILFIELD TRASH.