Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Repeal of the ACA is dead. They should get to work on tax reform now  (Read 1930 times)

Online Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Re: Repeal of the ACA is dead. They should get to work on tax reform now
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2017, 05:49:10 pm »
Anarchy. 
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2017, 09:32:04 am »
With the internet anyone can publish anything with almost no expense.  No printing press.  No knowledge of printing.  Unfortunately, though, the same problems persist with the media...

"The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, in as much as he who knows nothing is nearer the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."--Thomas Jefferson
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2017, 06:43:18 pm »
They should have worked on tax reform before the ACA to begin with. What bothers me is this replace crap. Just repeal the ACA and be done with it. Let the market work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2017, 07:02:21 pm »
They should have worked on tax reform before the ACA to begin with. What bothers me is this replace crap. Just repeal the ACA and be done with it. Let the market work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

X2
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2017, 07:38:16 pm »
X3
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2017, 08:53:33 am »
They should have worked on tax reform before the ACA to begin with.

In a republican's eye there is no difference.  Without the repeal of the ACA there is no tax reform unless the old farts want to give up what they are taking.  Good luck with that Mr turd.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2017, 09:55:32 am »
They should have worked on tax reform before the ACA to begin with.

In a republican's eye there is no difference.  Without the repeal of the ACA there is no tax reform unless the old farts want to give up what they are taking.  Good luck with that Mr turd.

I don't believe there is much difference between Republicrats and Deomclins to begin with. They are all one party, determined to take away our rights. I can at least hold out some hope. Keep in mind that I voted for Gary Johnson for president. I didn't like Trump or Hillary. I don't like and didn't vote for Chuck, Kirsten or Claudia either but somehow Chuck and Kirsten represent New Yuck in the Senate and Claudia won the house district where I live.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2017, 11:18:16 am »
>I don't believe there is much difference between Republicrats and Deomclins

Wow!  I thought it was the Remacrats and the Depublicans... Now I'm really confused... ;)
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2017, 12:05:30 pm »
>I don't believe there is much difference between Republicrats and Deomclins

Wow!  I thought it was the Remacrats and the Depublicans... Now I'm really confused... ;)
Maybe it is... Perhaps we are both confused...