Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I just received this. Is it true?  (Read 612 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: I just received this. Is it true?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 09:42:35 am »
Being a biology student, she may be interested in this. I am about 8 miles away from it and there would be a free lunch for her and friend if she came in for a visit.

The world's largest natural habitat zoo

http://www.nczoo.org/
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 04:34:47 pm »
The best of the best and thats the truth, feeding the giraffe's is awesome.

Online little john

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2017, 10:13:45 am »
The original post is a load of cobblers.  As already said, the post of Mayor means absolutely nothing in Britain as they have zero decision-making powers or other influence (with the exception of the Lord Mayor of London). The post is usually given to local councillors for one year, and often based on length of service.

The following (2017) mayors are not, afaik, Muslims:
Leeds:  Jane Dowson
Birmingham (West Midlands):  Andy Street
Blackburn:  Colin Rigby
Sheffield:  Anne Murphy
Rochdale:  Ian Duckworth

Sharia courts have no legal standing whatsoever in Britain, and there's no such thing as a no-go area for anyone, anywhere here.  It's nothing but a media invention.
LJ

A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline mikejonson7501

• New Bee
    • Huge-IT
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 11:08:17 am »
good post, thanks for it
Do your best to reach your goals )))

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 06:20:26 pm »
The original post is a load of cobblers.  As already said, the post of Mayor means absolutely nothing in Britain as they have zero decision-making powers or other influence (with the exception of the Lord Mayor of London). The post is usually given to local councillors for one year, and often based on length of service.

The following (2017) mayors are not, afaik, Muslims:
Leeds:  Jane Dowson
Birmingham (West Midlands):  Andy Street
Blackburn:  Colin Rigby
Sheffield:  Anne Murphy
Rochdale:  Ian Duckworth

Sharia courts have no legal standing whatsoever in Britain, and there's no such thing as a no-go area for anyone, anywhere here.  It's nothing but a media invention.
LJ
Little John
As undoubtably you have seen iddee is more or less a conduit for the more right wing MSM thats why I take it with a pinch of salt and keep rattling the cage!!! But I wouldn't have it any other way! At least in iddees case. :smile:
Regards
cider
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 06:56:00 pm »
ONLY A PINCH??

I thought I was worth at least a cup of salt. I'm highly disappointed.   :angry:   :tongue:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 05:11:55 pm »
ONLY A PINCH??

I thought I was worth at least a cup of salt. I'm highly disappointed.   :angry:   :tongue:
Oh alright then, a bucket! :grin:
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...