Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I just received this. Is it true?  (Read 628 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
I just received this. Is it true?
« on: July 05, 2017, 06:41:35 am »
A Word to the Wise

Wow!!!
How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:
Mayor of London ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM
Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women ... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Men ... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families ... 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!
All this achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population!
..... and we can't decide on an immigration policy???
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Re: I just received this. Is it true?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 07:36:14 am »
Good post, iddee.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 07:51:46 am »
https://www.truthorfiction.com/muslim-invasion-united-kingdom-britain/

Wait... was this a mispost vfrom the Humor thread?   :happy:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 08:33:26 am »
After reading the article, I tend to believe the investigation and article is about 50-50 truth and fiction. Saying there are no "go-no go" areas is like saying south Chicago isn't a "go-no go" area for whites on Saturday night.
With no dates posted in the email, how many mayors have been replaced since the email?
I question the article authenticity about the same as I do the email.
It looks like they are both leaning left and right enough to fall over.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 04:18:43 pm »
After reading the article,I tend to believe the investigation and article is about 50-50 truth and fiction. Saying there are no "go-no go" areas is like saying south Chicago isn't a "go-no go" area for whites on Saturday night.
With no dates posted in the email, how many mayors have been replaced since the email?
I question the article authenticity about the same as I do the email.
It looks like they are both leaning left and right enough to fall over.

I wasn't going to reply to this crap iddee, but... Mayors in the UK are an 'honorary' position with little or no power, unlike the elected Mayors ie London, Manchester etc. But if you believe what you posted was 50% fiction why post lies? should we now only believe 50% of what you post? Right wing rants sometimes run away with themselves!
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 05:36:02 pm »
Cider, do you expect everyone to believe every word you post as if it was gospel? I don't. I post thoughts, facts, lies, rumors, and opinions, and some things I want to know about. I expect the readers to accept the wheat and discard the trash, and give me their input. Unlike some people, I don't think I am all-knowing and everyone that disagrees with me are wrong.

That's the difference in the left and the right.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 08:21:40 am »
I don't think I am all-knowing and everyone that disagrees with me are wrong.

That's the difference in the left and the right.

Iddee you are talking about a human trait that is equally distributed between the left and right.  If you think it is all left then you are all wrong.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 09:22:40 am »
It's a generalization, ace. I understand if you and cider don't have that word in your vocabulary.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 09:45:58 am »
It's a generalization, ace. I understand if you and cider don't have that word in your vocabulary.
It is still wrong.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 11:22:37 am »
Cider, do you expect everyone to believe every word you post as if it was gospel? I don't. I post thoughts, facts, lies, rumors, and opinions, and some things I want to know about. I expect the readers to accept the wheat and discard the trash, and give me their input. Unlike some people, I don't think I am all-knowing and everyone that disagrees with me are wrong.

That's the difference in the left and the right

iddee,
The difference being I don't post lies.( I'll qualify that, "things that I know to be lies") you have admitted you post lies,  You mean I have to sift through  "the wheat and chaff" for the lies? Your letting your paranoia get in the way again!!! Time to go back to the farm.
cider :wink:[/b
]
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 11:42:17 am »
Cider, are you saying you expect all you read to be absolute truth without any consideration from your own mind. WOW!!!  You need more help than I thought.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 02:15:24 pm »
iddee
Let me rephrase it! I'll type slowly so you don't miss anything.....no I don't believe everything I read to be true, witness you stated "you post lies" I should not have to sift through your "wheat and chaff to filter out the lies therein. Much more considerate to everyone not to post them in the first place. Paranoia apart,  I don't suppose it matters much on the farm.  :wink:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 02:35:59 pm »
Sorry, sir, but there is no way I nor anyone else is going to believe you do a thorough investigation of everything you post before posting it. For one, I doubt you have the connections to investigate everything you post. If you post anything you read or hear on the internet or in the media, you are going to post lies at times. Now to say you are going to sort through everything you read on the 'net except mine is unfair, and if you do otherwise, you must believe everything you read on the 'net or MSM.
Why don't you take some time and think about what you are really saying, or get a friend to explain it to you if you can't understand your own jabber.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2017, 05:13:13 pm »
Sorry, sir, but there is no way I nor anyone else is going to believe you do a thorough investigation of everything you post before posting it. For one, I doubt you have the connections to investigate everything you post. If you post anything you read or hear on the internet or in the media, you are going to post lies at times. Now to say you are going to sort through everything you read on the 'net except mine is unfair, and if you do otherwise, you must believe everything you read on the 'net or MSM.
Why don't you take some time and think about what you are really saying, or get a friend to explain it to you if you can't understand your own jabber.

The Paranoia is kicking in again: I didn't say I would "sort through everything I see on the internet" if I did that I would be joining you in your Paranoia and would probably end up on the farm! Still we could make hay together! :smile: No, I was only referring to sifting through your   posts, everything else I take with a pinch (or in your case, a bucket!) of salt. iddee I don't expect anyone to believe everything I post, I try my best. I'm not like you just, to the right of Genghis Khan or to the left of Marx I sit comfortably in the centre.  The Paranoia is stopping you from seeing this for what it is.......entertainment.......or is that anathema in your Paranoia. now there's something to discuss! .........do you believe leftists  exist or are just made up by rightists as someone to argue about?... discuss. :smile:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2017, 06:13:58 pm »
YOU?........CENTER?,,,,,,,,,,, Get that off here and in the humor forum. That's the biggest joke I have read this month.
Sure, the leftist liberals exist. They have been running the streets since the asylums begin shutting down.  I like poking sticks at mean dogs, catching venomous snakes, and harassing leftists. It's a great pastime during my slower days.  It's just a shame you can't tell the difference in common sense and paranoia. If you had a bit, maybe you could learn to recognize it.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2017, 09:31:45 pm »
They have been running the streets since the asylums begin shutting down.
Maybe that shouldn't have happened.  But that is how people on the right solve things.  They cut funding and throw the nut cases on the streets and then pat themselves on the back like they fixed it.  Better to have enough smarts to figure out what is going to happen.  That is the problem with the pres.  He can't figure out $hit.  He is still sucking on the lolly pop his father gave him.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 02:34:13 am »
YOU?........CENTER?,,,,,,,,,,, Get that off here and in the humor forum. That's the biggest joke I have read this month.
Sure, the leftist liberals exist. They have been running the streets since the asylums begin shutting down.  I like poking sticks at mean dogs, catching venomous snakes, and harassing leftists. It's a great pastime during my slower days.  It's just a shame you can't tell the difference in common sense and paranoia. If you had a bit, maybe you could learn to recognize it.

The sticks still poking and you don't realise it! Emptying the asylums works both ways or have they in their wisdom kept the rightists in!?....iddee are you allowed visitors? :wink:         

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 03:48:58 am »

The sticks still poking and you don't realise it! Emptying the asylums works both ways or have they in their wisdom kept the rightists in!?....iddee are you allowed visitors? :wink:       

Speaking of visitors, my great niece will be visiting friends in Charlotte in the next few weeks. If you are allowed visitors she could pop by and rattle your cage for me :smile:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 08:14:03 am »
Charlotte is only about 75 mile from me. I would love to have her come by. If she is also a beekeeper, I am only 1 mile from Beez Needz bee supply and can take her for a tour of the yard and store. If she is willing to come by, let me know and I'll PM you my address and phone number. I will be available for her at any time.

www.beezneedz.com

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 09:09:09 am »
Charlotte is only about 75 mile from me. I would love to have her come by. If she is also a beekeeper, I am only 1 mile from Beez Needz bee supply and can take her for a tour of the yard and store. If she is willing to come by, let me know and I'll PM you my address and phone number. I will be available for her at any time.

www.beezneedz.com
Thanks for that iddee
She is a 24yr old biology teacher but I don't think she has much interest in bees. She and her family will be holidaying in Florida for three weeks, of that she and her boyfriend will be spending a week near Charlotte with the friend she met whilst they were both  doing 'work experience' with Dolphins at Sea World a few years ago. They have kept in touch ever since. 
I'll be certain to mention you to her. ( and advise her to poke with a very long stick!!!) :grin: :grin: :grin:
Regards
cider 

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 09:42:35 am »
Being a biology student, she may be interested in this. I am about 8 miles away from it and there would be a free lunch for her and friend if she came in for a visit.

The world's largest natural habitat zoo

http://www.nczoo.org/

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 04:34:47 pm »
The best of the best and thats the truth, feeding the giraffe's is awesome.

Offline little john

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2017, 10:13:45 am »
The original post is a load of cobblers.  As already said, the post of Mayor means absolutely nothing in Britain as they have zero decision-making powers or other influence (with the exception of the Lord Mayor of London). The post is usually given to local councillors for one year, and often based on length of service.

The following (2017) mayors are not, afaik, Muslims:
Leeds:  Jane Dowson
Birmingham (West Midlands):  Andy Street
Blackburn:  Colin Rigby
Sheffield:  Anne Murphy
Rochdale:  Ian Duckworth

Sharia courts have no legal standing whatsoever in Britain, and there's no such thing as a no-go area for anyone, anywhere here.  It's nothing but a media invention.
LJ

A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline mikejonson7501

• New Bee
    • Huge-IT
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 11:08:17 am »
good post, thanks for it
Do your best to reach your goals )))

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 06:20:26 pm »
The original post is a load of cobblers.  As already said, the post of Mayor means absolutely nothing in Britain as they have zero decision-making powers or other influence (with the exception of the Lord Mayor of London). The post is usually given to local councillors for one year, and often based on length of service.

The following (2017) mayors are not, afaik, Muslims:
Leeds:  Jane Dowson
Birmingham (West Midlands):  Andy Street
Blackburn:  Colin Rigby
Sheffield:  Anne Murphy
Rochdale:  Ian Duckworth

Sharia courts have no legal standing whatsoever in Britain, and there's no such thing as a no-go area for anyone, anywhere here.  It's nothing but a media invention.
LJ
Little John
As undoubtably you have seen iddee is more or less a conduit for the more right wing MSM thats why I take it with a pinch of salt and keep rattling the cage!!! But I wouldn't have it any other way! At least in iddees case. :smile:
Regards
cider

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 06:56:00 pm »
ONLY A PINCH??

I thought I was worth at least a cup of salt. I'm highly disappointed.   :angry:   :tongue:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 05:11:55 pm »
ONLY A PINCH??

I thought I was worth at least a cup of salt. I'm highly disappointed.   :angry:   :tongue:
Oh alright then, a bucket! :grin: