Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Who knew this about Trmp?  (Read 680 times)

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Who knew this about Trmp?
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 02:02:42 pm »
Pretty much their job to report on it.  I don't think any president has escaped their scrutiny.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 02:39:26 pm »
>Pretty much their job to report on it.

It would be nice if they actually would gather some evidence first... no doubt all politicians are liars and there is plenty of corruption, but they constantly imagine it instead of reporting on it...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 05:04:52 pm »
I don't know Mike they have sources.  I might have a different attitude if all the liars in the Trump clan didn't eventually admit to lying as the story unfolds, mostly when subpoenas get served.  What I find ironic is that someone can be caught lying and still be the head of the FBI.  Trump finds Comey not worthy of the position and fires him and keeps the liar.  Pretty much says it all about him and his presidency.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2017, 07:13:29 pm »
>Pretty much their job to report on it.

It would be nice if they actually would gather some evidence first... no doubt all politicians are liars and there is plenty of corruption, but they constantly imagine it instead of reporting on it...

Why can we you all not stand back from the MSM and disbelieve evrything they say as corrupt! Maybe time to revert to local politics and atempt to build a party that is inclusive and not corrupt, that will inspire people to believe in a free democratic country. Instead of one run for the benefit of the few! A third way may even catch on!!! :smile:
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 11:54:45 pm »
All politics is local, the saying goes.  And if all politicians are corrupt, then it follows that what you propose, Cider, is simply to have local politics as a training ground for national and international politicians, which is what we already have.

Perhaps a better-informed electorate would achieve a better class of politicians.  But remember that politics is a game of accumulating power (whether in business or government), and that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  The Founding Fathers seem to have been least corruptible, in that they served for the time they were elected to high office, then returned to their farms or law practices and or businesses and stayed clear of the political arena after serving their time in office.  They, like the current president, were wealthy, so they had no need of further aggrandisement.  Would that the currecnt president would feel free to return to his civilian role after serving his term in office (unlike BC, who constantly seeks the stage, and BC, who seems to be seeking to do the same).
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944