Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Who knew this about Trmp?  (Read 679 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Who knew this about Trmp?
« on: June 11, 2017, 01:33:12 pm »
James Comey has saiD Donald Trmp said "I hope you can let this go". Comey says he took this as an order to drop the investigation of Flynn.

On his reality TV show, did Trumpever tell somebody "I think you might find some other job more to your liking?"

No, as I recall, he said "You're fired!" in no uncertain words and with a tone that was unmistakable.

So who knew that Donal Trmp was capable of such subtlety as Comey reads into the words "I hope..."?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline jvalentour

• House Bee
Re: Who knew this about Trmp?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 01:06:56 am »
He won the election, get over it.
Oh yeah, elections have consequences. 

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 10:04:45 am »
So who knew that Donal Trmp was capable of such subtlety as Comey reads into the words "I hope..."?

Anyone who has ever worked for Corporate America knows the verbiage their boss uses when he is asking them to do something illegal.  "I hope ..." is classic.  From that point on smart people start documenting everything that is said and everything they do because you know you are the fall guy.  Most likely you will be fired but the documentation keeps you out of jail.  The not so smart people get crucified.

A TV show is where Trump belongs.  There are plenty of people that enjoy watching the horses arse.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 12:06:28 pm »
I don't think what Trump did was illegal and I am starting to believe that is now like Benghazi a total waste of time and nothing will be accomplished by it.

Offline Psparr

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 02:03:06 pm »
I don't think what Trump did was illegal and I am starting to believe that is now like Benghazi a total waste of time and nothing will be accomplished by it.
You're right about Benghazi. It was a total waste of Hillarys time. She had better things to do besides look out for some Americans. Besides at this point, "What difference does it make?"

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:11:00 am »
They did a poor job and should be ashamed but was it illegal?

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 12:00:29 pm »

A hundred years ago, a group of men wearing white sheets and hoods lynched a black man somewhere in the South.  The local sheriff ignored it.  Investigating would have been a waste of time, after all, and besides he knew the men who did it were all good old boys and they had all voted for him.

That's the kind of thinking that I see here.  No standards.  No principles.  No sense.  Nonsense!
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 08:15:59 pm »
Have you researched info about the first good ole boys, you might find it interesting.

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 08:31:56 pm »
I'll take that back cause if you google it you'll get how it was written. It was a group oppossed to how they (gov.) were using tactics for reconstruction

Offline mikejonson7501

• New Bee
    • Huge-IT
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 11:13:22 am »
I haven't heard about it, is it really true?
Do your best to reach your goals )))

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 03:00:10 pm »
A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. Acebird, the reporter, has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

...and THAT, my friends, pretty well sums up Acebird's and the media's approach to the news these days.......

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 09:58:26 pm »
Good one... I am no fan of trump but the media does its best to put a spin like that on everything he does. If only they treated liberals the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 10:05:58 pm »
Acebird, the reporter, has watched the whole event.
Republicans are good at writing fiction, not much good for anything else because lying is not involved.  :wink:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 11:05:10 pm »
But, Ace, you taught us how to lie. We are just practicing what we learned from dems.   :cool:   :tongue:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 12:32:21 am »
Anyone who has ever worked for Corporate America knows the verbiage their boss uses when he is asking them to do something illegal.

It would have been completely legal for him to order Comey not to go after Flynn.  FBI comes under Justice.  Justice comes under Executive. 

We do know there have been some investigations stopped.  The NBP voter intimidation.  Fast and Furious.  It also appears that they passed on investigating the Clinton Foundation/slush fund corruption.  Probably other things that we don't know about yet.  Since Justice comes under Executive, Obama is the one who is responsible for those decisions. 
?Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.?

― George Orwell, 1984

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 08:39:17 am »
Executive gets to choose who runs the FBI.  It does not get to choose the outcome or influence its investigations, legally.  20% of the country elected Trump and it wouldn't have happened without his friend Putin.  His approval rating keeps dropping as he experiences one defeating blow after another.  When a person screams liar, criminal, corrupt, you know exactly where to look for such a person.  It appears there is a whole family of them.  Quite the opposite for the Obama family.  The world knows which one is a good president.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 11:42:45 am »
Are you really serious, or are you just seeing how sarcastic you can be. I've never heard anyone be THAT far wrong when trying to be serious. If you believe that garbage, you probably believe milk snakes milk cows and vampire bat bites cause humans to become vampires.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online herbhome

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 12:42:29 pm »
you probably believe milk snakes milk cows and vampire bat bites cause humans to become vampires.

Wait a  minute!
They don't!!!! :wink: :wink:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 01:02:53 pm »
you probably believe milk snakes milk cows and vampire bat bites cause humans to become vampires.

Wait a  minute!
They don't!!!! :wink: :wink:

Only in Arkansas. I think they still do there.
     :tongue:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2017, 01:09:22 pm »
>When a person screams liar, criminal, corrupt, you know exactly where to look for such a person.

That's all I hear from the news media... I guess I know where to look for lies and corruption...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 02:02:42 pm »
Pretty much their job to report on it.  I don't think any president has escaped their scrutiny.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 02:39:26 pm »
>Pretty much their job to report on it.

It would be nice if they actually would gather some evidence first... no doubt all politicians are liars and there is plenty of corruption, but they constantly imagine it instead of reporting on it...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 05:04:52 pm »
I don't know Mike they have sources.  I might have a different attitude if all the liars in the Trump clan didn't eventually admit to lying as the story unfolds, mostly when subpoenas get served.  What I find ironic is that someone can be caught lying and still be the head of the FBI.  Trump finds Comey not worthy of the position and fires him and keeps the liar.  Pretty much says it all about him and his presidency.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2017, 07:13:29 pm »
>Pretty much their job to report on it.

It would be nice if they actually would gather some evidence first... no doubt all politicians are liars and there is plenty of corruption, but they constantly imagine it instead of reporting on it...

Why can we you all not stand back from the MSM and disbelieve evrything they say as corrupt! Maybe time to revert to local politics and atempt to build a party that is inclusive and not corrupt, that will inspire people to believe in a free democratic country. Instead of one run for the benefit of the few! A third way may even catch on!!! :smile:
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 11:54:45 pm »
All politics is local, the saying goes.  And if all politicians are corrupt, then it follows that what you propose, Cider, is simply to have local politics as a training ground for national and international politicians, which is what we already have.

Perhaps a better-informed electorate would achieve a better class of politicians.  But remember that politics is a game of accumulating power (whether in business or government), and that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  The Founding Fathers seem to have been least corruptible, in that they served for the time they were elected to high office, then returned to their farms or law practices and or businesses and stayed clear of the political arena after serving their time in office.  They, like the current president, were wealthy, so they had no need of further aggrandisement.  Would that the currecnt president would feel free to return to his civilian role after serving his term in office (unlike BC, who constantly seeks the stage, and BC, who seems to be seeking to do the same).