Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The 100  (Read 2993 times)

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
The 100
« on: April 04, 2014, 11:15:33 pm »
anyone watching this?  it's on CW and when i happened across the previews i set it to record and then forgot about it.  just got around to watching it today and it's not bad.  kind of a futuristic Lord Of The Flies.  i like these shows that present moral dilemma and this one does that.  only 3 episodes so far and i have only watched 2, but i'll keep recording it.

my recordings are like my reading list....more than i can keep up with   :(
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: The 100
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 04:20:26 pm »
I'm caught up, started watch after Bud6. Thought it was going to be another WB adults acting as teens show but I like this one. I like the stuff on the space station (interesting to see the ISS in and among the massive space station) and the reason for the hundred to go to Earth.

I've seen that weird kid with the eyes that are way too far apart before, honestly he creeps me out (not the character, him) and to lose who I thought would be a major character so soon is surprising.

Lots of shows coming back around now - saw a NEW Warehouse 13 and that was supposed to have been cancelled.

Been watching shows like BELIEVE and THE FOLLOWING (which I think is too brutal for regular Fox - IMHO) of course REVOLUTION and BLACK LIST and a bunch on HULU+ as well.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 02:32:44 pm »
Little bit hokey but I like it.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 08:59:50 pm »
It is, but it's different so it's kind of fun.  a different type of dystopia show.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline drjeseuss

• House Bee
  • The bees know better...
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 12:50:05 pm »
Anyone know when this is coming back?  From what I heard they got another season.
Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
-Proverbs 16:24

anything