Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Tbilisi/Georgia  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Di_Di

• Brood
Hello from Tbilisi/Georgia
« on: February 14, 2005, 02:41:29 am »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Diana and I am from Tbilisi/Georgia.Maybe someone already knows where is Georgia and has visited this part of the world in the past.So I am from this country which has interesting history,traditions,many churches,beautiful nature etc.

I am glad that I am here.I can show you some pictures of my country which I took while hiking and published them on one American free website http://www.freewebtown.com/GeorgianLand
I hope you will like :)

With best regards,
Diana

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 09:39:52 am »
Hello-
When I saw you were from Georgia, it caught my eye. I'm from the state of Georgia, in the US. :)

I went to look at your web site. Such beautiful country. It looks very rocky, but lush - very nice. I had a hard time accessing the GeorgianFolkLore link though. I use a free web site called Blog Spot and save my pictures to use there on Imagestation. I don't know if they're accessable for you, but they're fantastic sites if you can reach them.

Welcome aboard .......and do you have bee hives? If so, how many? It's not that you have to have bee hives to join here. Lots of members don't. I was just wondering.

Beth

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 10:53:19 am »
Hello Diane:

Welcome as our first Georgia member - it is always great to add a new country to our ever growing list of Internation members. I am very happy you found this site and forums and please share as much time as you wish with all of us - we love meeting and learning from others and all of us enjoy sharing stories about nearly every topic in the different forums.

The photos on the link you provided are beautiful. I have visited an area of the state of Wisconsin called the Dells, it has beautiful narrow channel of streams with tall clifts of rock on either side and it looked similar to your beautiful image, only the Dells was much smaller in scale.

Thank you for joining the forum - I appriciate every new member and I can't wait to read your own experiences about beekeeping and other interests. A huge part of our family friendly enviroment is to learn the world through photos and stories and to see how other members from distant lands keep bees.

Welcome again and please visit with us often :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Lesli

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 07:35:52 pm »
Beautiful pictures! I haven't been to Georgia, but I've been close--Russian and Armeia. And I love Georgian food.

Welcome!
Lesli

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 09:47:01 pm »
Welcome
We value every member.
I know that you will contribute to this site.
Please post and tell us about your hives, we love to learn!
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

anything