Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: tapatalk  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
tapatalk
« on: December 18, 2014, 10:06:14 am »
Is anybody besides me having problems with tapatalk? I am no longer able to authenticate to beemaster with it.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:19 am »
Hi Eric,

Tapatalk is down.    We upgraded to the latest version and it now is not working.   I have had discussions with Tapatalk support,  but we are not making much progress.   We are running an older version of SMF forums and are planning a SMF upgrade in the near future that will be easier to support Tapatalk.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 12:08:00 pm »
it's not just this board.  the update to the app sucks.  tons of complaints about it.  i deleted it until they fix it.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 12:30:27 pm »
I also hear they may have had a security breach on their end as well....
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 03:58:53 pm »
ok just as long as it is not just me.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 07:39:07 pm »
tapatalk is functional once again.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 12:40:05 pm »

Thanks!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.