Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Honey Bees In Makeshift Shed Get Saved-November 12, 2010  (Read 6672 times)

Offline L Daxon

• Field Bee
Re: Honey Bees In Makeshift Shed Get Saved-November 12, 2010
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 11:24:51 am »
JP,

How did that honey get all over the ground?  Did some human or animal tear into part of the hive.  And why weren't the bees just swarming all over that exposed honey?  If I set exposed honey or sugar water out in my yard, in no time it is covered sometimes 2 and 3 deep in bees.  Can't believe how they crowd in there.

I so enjoy watching your videos.  Add me to the JP fan club (I think it is getting quite large :yippiechick:.)  Like everyone else I have learned so much watching you work.  I too can't wait for spring and the girls to start swarming again here in Oklahoma.
linda d

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 09:10:45 pm »
The JP fan club?  Do we get a free kids meal coupon on our birthday?  Where do we sign up?

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 01:32:05 am »
Linda, the people were tearing down the wall to make repairs and according to them, they didn't know the bees were there. Once the demolition began 99.9% of the comb sections hit the ground, thus honey oozing everywhere.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 11:31:24 am »
Ah, bloopers, now that would be a sight for sore eyes.  JP Blooper King, smiling that big smile.  We all make bloopers.  I am the queen of doing bloopers, it is like the thing where I don't think I will ever graduate from that school of hard knocks.  OK, JP, you have that whole lot of work ahead of you, bloopers, to make your forum friends have a great hoot and a hollar -- lookin' forward to The Bloopers of JP, the Swarm King -- bring 'em on!!!  Have that great and most wonderful day, that day of love, peace and health, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline jhs494

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 12:03:19 am »
I can't wait to see the blooper tape.  This will surely be one entertaining video.

Thanks
Joe
Joe S.

anything