Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New member  (Read 574 times)

Offline DwaynedLupine

• Brood
« on: February 29, 2024, 05:24:57 am »
Just joined up to do some listening and learning. I am from WI, and have had an interest in Beekeeping for about twenty years. A past resident gave me some equipment before he died about ten years ago. I was looking at the huge extractor the other day and thought I should get on with a little reading, to see if I want to invest. Thank You for having me. I look forward to learning from the collective knowledge.

Offline Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 08:52:59 am »
Welcome, DwaynedLupine. There are good, knowledgeable and helpful folks here. I'll bee getting my first hives this year and am finding that there is plenty to learn.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 09:37:42 am »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Feel free to ask all the questions you want. We love to answer them.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 10:40:44 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, DwaynedLupine!  :happy: 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 11:30:15 am »
Welcome.  Years of info on here and lots of people to help with questions!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 11:38:15 am »
Glad to have you join us! Welcome!

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 04:51:29 pm »
DwaynedLupine
 A past resident gave me some equipment before he died about ten years ago. I was looking at the huge extractor the other day and thought I should get on with a little reading, to see if I want to invest.

It sounds like you are off to a good start. When you say huge extractor do you know the details of it? What brand, how many frames it holds etc?

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.