Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bad Customer Service Experience  (Read 1670 times)

Offline capt44

• Field Bee
  • If it don't work I'll always think it should have
    • RV BEES
Bad Customer Service Experience
« on: January 12, 2018, 12:30:07 pm »
Sorry, but I need to vent!!!!
I experienced the WORST customer service last night at a shop near me, I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not in the habit of publicly trashing people or business' (Even if they DO deserve it).
Thursday afternoon I bought something from this store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So last night less than 24 hours later I took it back to the shop and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the shop told me NO even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a FREE replacement instead then.
Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as I?m really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item had got it home and it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." No refund. No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr.
I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another lottery ticket again
Richard Vardaman (capt44)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Re: Bad Customer Service Experience
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 01:28:13 pm »
 :smile:
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 04:21:49 pm »
 :smile:
Neill

Offline jimineycricket

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 08:56:57 pm »
Sounds to me like it worked just as it was designed to. Took some of your money and you got nothing for it. (Maybe two minutes of suspense.)  :wink:
jimmy

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 11:09:48 pm »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything