BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM.

Washing Boarding; MYSTERY?

<< < (3/3)

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on August 06, 2022, 06:23:09 am ---
Mr HoneyPump,
Could it be location along with conditions associated with location? Bob is in the hot Deep South, while of corse, you are in the Far North. (I do not know really), 🤷 just a guess in an attempt to help answer your questions.
Who knows, perhaps this you have brought to light may be a clue to help unfold the mysterious questions of washboarding?

Phillip

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bob Wilson on August 06, 2022, 07:57:00 am ---HoneyPump
Its all about the music. I pipe marching band tunes out to speakers near by for their listening pleasure. Doesn't everyone?  :wink:
I will count them later today.

--- End quote ---

Well: I guess that theory is shot in the foot!  :shocked: :grin: :cheesy:

Thanks for the clarifying explanation Bob!  :wink: lol :grin:

Phillip

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on August 06, 2022, 09:30:23 am ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on August 06, 2022, 06:23:09 am ---
Mr HoneyPump,
Could it be location along with conditions associated with location? Bob is in the hot Deep South, while of corse, you are in the Far North. (I do not know really), 🤷 just a guess in an attempt to help answer your questions.
Who knows, perhaps this you have brought to light may be a clue to help unfold the mysterious questions of washboarding?

Phillip

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bob Wilson on August 06, 2022, 07:57:00 am ---HoneyPump
Its all about the music. I pipe marching band tunes out to speakers near by for their listening pleasure. Doesn't everyone?  :wink:
I will count them later today.

--- End quote ---

Well: I guess that theory is shot in the foot!  :shocked: :grin: :cheesy:

Thanks for the clarifying explanation Bob!  :wink: lol :grin:

Phillip

--- End quote ---
:cheesy:  Try bagpipes.  Works every time. 

I often have a few bees washboarding, but whenever I've seen the really high quality rank and file washboarding, it's usually been in conjunction with bearding for me, or at least, I've seen it around dusk in the summer, when there are bees hanging around on the porch, so I assumed the behavior was related to bearding.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version