MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > PHOTO PAGE - MEMBER PHOTOS & BEE-MOVIES HERE!

Birthday Bee Boxes

(1/4) > >>

The15thMember:
Since we couldn't go anywhere for my birthday this year because of the coronavirus, I decided to have a bee box painting party with my family.  I previously assembled and painted all the boxes white as a base, and then everyone painted the box however they wanted to from there.  It was a total blast and my hives look so great!  I thought I'd share with you all.  I've got a big family so this will take multiple posts.   

My artist sister who usually paints my boxes did this one, which I don't have on a hive at the moment. 

She also added a watermelon to the "Fruit Hive", which she previously painted a lemon for. 

The15thMember:
The middle kids did M&M's (since I love Kyle Busch) and roses, which I decided to use as a super on a hive my artist sister painted for me my first year. 

The15thMember:
My mom loves Snoopy and Woodstock, so she decided to paint them, and look how good hers turned out!  Seriously, doesn't that Joe Cool one look like a sticker!!  We were shocked at her skills.  :cool:

The15thMember:
My youngest sister loves to draw dragons, so she painted a dragon box.

The15thMember:
I got a bunch of new boxes recently that have handles that always remind me of the shape of the mouths on our emojis here at Beemaster, so I decided to run with that idea.
 :cheesy:
 :grin:
 :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version