Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Treestands (for Cindi)  (Read 3573 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Treestands (for Cindi)
« on: November 07, 2008, 05:50:14 pm »
This is one of our stands. We were gonna get the last piece of tin on it, from the pics you may think that the gene pool was shallow. :-D

See what I mean....

I got more but this should get the ball rolling.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Treestands (for Cindi)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 10:32:28 am »
from the pics you may think that the gene pool was shallow. :-D

I don't understand what you meant here, sometimes I have a hard time understanding things, Dallas, please explain....

Beautiful pictures!!!  And holy smokin' cadoodalhoppers!!!  Now that is a pretty impressive tree stand.  Will you one day take the time and tell the story behind these, what do they do, how far can you see, and so on and so on, I need to know....you know how nosey I am.  Define the story clearly, and elaborate on what is done up there.  Thank you so much for bringing these pictures here.

I wish that I could go up in a tree stand like that, in the middle of a pasture (is that what it is?) to look around.  Oh that would be the most wonderful thing.  I love to look at things and going up that high to see the landscape and all that may be hidden in that landscape....oh I can dream.

I am going a little off topic here, hee, hee, sorry Dallas, but listen.  We have a very tall house, it is three stories high, you have seen the pictures.  One of our foster children is moving onto independent living this week coming and will be moving into our cabin that is on our property.  He is a good young man, and I would keep him until he turned to old age, I care about this person very much.  His bedroom will be vacant.  Ever since we have lived in our house (18 years or so) I have loved this bedroom.  It looks to the west, and from the high point of this room I can see the entire back of my property.  I have always wanted this bedroom to be vacant so I could have a studio or something up there, maybe one day that dream will come true....have a most wonderful and awesome life and day, love and live life so, great health wishes to us all.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything