Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: These don?t look like my bees  (Read 3366 times)

Offline incognito

• House Bee
Re: These don?t look like my bees
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2019, 01:47:51 am »
So ... yeah ... was not intending any point out or any offence.  I hope none was taken.
Gosh no! I was not at all offended by your post. I was hoping that you not offended by mine.

Either I focused on the one green dot in the picture, or somehow had green on my mind, I incorrectly razzed you for messing with your neighboring beekeepers heads for using a green marker on your drones.

Trolls spewing nonsense offends me much more. Usually there is a way to block those posts from appearing but I could not find how to do it this forum.

Tom
Tom

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2019, 11:32:50 am »
Incognito,
To block a members posts, go to your profile, select modify profile and then select edit buddies/edit ignore list. Then use the search the box to find that member and select it.
Hope this helps.

Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2019, 12:44:32 pm »
Incognito,
To block a members posts, go to your profile, select modify profile and then select edit buddies/edit ignore list. Then use the search the box to find that member and select it.
Hope this helps.
Jim Altmiller
Thanks. It works.

I thought I saw the feature when I first joined the board but then I could not locate it when I wanted to use it.
Other software gives those options when you click on the member's name. That what I was doing. This software has the buddy option but not the ignore option when you click on a member's name.
Tom