Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The afterlife  (Read 1299 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
The afterlife
« on: May 23, 2017, 04:51:24 am »
A couple made a deal that whomever died first would come back and inform the other of the afterlife. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life. After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact...

'Judy Judy!'

'Is that you, Steve?'

'Yes, I've come back like we agreed.'

'That's wonderful! What's it like?'

'Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have Breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud ? lots of greens) another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again and then it's more sex until late at night when I catch some much needed sleep so that the next day it can start all over again.'

'Oh, Steve you surely must be in Heaven!'

'Not exactly... Now I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Arizona .'
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The afterlife
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 12:31:12 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
Re: The afterlife
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 01:27:27 pm »
 :cheesy: :wink:
Neill

anything