Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee stings  (Read 1567 times)

Offline karissalayne21

• Brood
Bee stings
« on: July 30, 2018, 09:37:55 pm »
After being stung, has anyone's neck still feel swollen even days after the sting?

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
Re: Bee stings
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 09:59:10 pm »
Stings to my face seem to last a couple of days, especially around the eyes. Stings anywhere else are about like a skeeter bite or less. Sometimes it will leave a small bruise on my arm.
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 02:04:33 am »
After being stung, has anyone's neck still feel swollen even days after the sting?

I can't really answer your question because I've never been stung on the neck.  Do you have swelling of the neck when you are stung elsewhere on the body?  If so, that might --  might--  be cause for concern.  I think we all react a little differently to bee stings.  Let's see what others say.
Welcome to Beemasters, by the way.  Feel free to ask questions.  There's a lot of knowledge on this website and you'll find a lot of generous, helpful people ready to offer advice -- maybe several opposing opinions on any topic, but all sincere.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 09:12:07 am »
Welcome to Beemaster.
If you were stung on or close to the neck then that would bee normal. My wife used to stay swelled up for several days. By the way, she is starting to not react to the stings.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Beeboy01

• Field Bee
  • Oh Look A Honey Bee !!!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 05:02:34 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:20:27 pm by Beeboy01 »

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 05:09:59 pm »
Just check your zipper before you pee, had that happen over the weekend. :(

There's a little icon under the name and location that indicates gender.  You might want to think about your post. :embarassed:
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 05:12:33 pm »
Well said Dallas

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 10:50:45 pm »
Beepro,
Are you trying to say that you got stung?
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything