Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dousing  (Read 5542 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Dousing
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2018, 01:56:15 pm »
Mag fields have frequency and amplitude. Thus a field not suited for a life form will have disrupted cellular communication or other maladies.
Do some homework dont believe a thing I say.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sir, I am trying to believe what you say. This is the first time you have answered me. I watched your video and commented here and no answer from you.  Paus and then myself had already ask you about pipeline effects and again no answer from you . This is your expertise and your spotlight so therefore I would think you would be happy to at least answer our simple questions and educate us ? Now, when you didn't answer one of my questions, Jim, who I have come to have great respect for, ask me if I had tried this and I answered that this was the first that I had ever heard of it. I went on to say I hold his opinion in high reguard and I would investigate this as I am always ready and eager to learn. This is a big world and many thing to learn for each of us including me and you. I havn't found much scintefic research on this matter and if you will kindly give me your reference on the "Mag field 4x as much makes it difficult for them to breed" part, will be a good place for me to try again. Thanks, Phillip Hall. PS Looking forward to your reply.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything