Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A mirror of me  (Read 23833 times)

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: a mirror of me
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 12:30:31 am »
You really cracked me up this time JP as well.  Funny stuff between you and Cindi.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 12:48:54 am »
:cheer: :lau: :lau:

Earlier today I met up with Keith from Baton Rouge and I told him I had to pass my hand over his noggin' for Irwin!

Hey Cindi, Keith's scalp is as smooth as a baby's butt! You might want to pm him for his secrets so Ken's scalp can be so smooth, and then you can rub it and have that smile on your face. ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 12:50:10 am »
Cindi, OH Cindi, whats your reply??

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 12:45:56 pm »
Annette, my reply is BRAT, BRAT, BRAT!!!  What a picture he has conjured up, passing his hand over the top of Keith's head, just for Irwin's sake.  Now I am REALLY wondering about this dude, smiling.  JP, I don't think that a thing in the world could ever make Ken's head smooth, I am not kidding...he has been the top of many a joke as people feel the velcro/cat tongue feel of his after 5 shadow on his head.  How on earth can anyone's hair be so strong that when it begins to grow after a shave it feels like that, eeks!!!  Cat's tongues, velcro head.

Oh that brings me to another funny thing about Ken.  When he gets a new hoody, when he takes the hoody off (particularly if it is black), all the fuzz from the hoody is stuck to his head -- velcro head.  Let me tell ya, if that ain't good for a hoot and a hollar, I don't know what is.  I'll get a picture of that, one fine day, smiling.  Have that beautiful day, to love and live, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service