Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I Only want TWO THINGS FROM MY GOVERNMENT  (Read 14994 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: I Only want TWO THINGS FROM MY GOVERNMENT
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2015, 09:37:14 am »
For a consolation prize, Experian will give you two years of credit monitoring and identity protection in exchange for handing over all of the victims personal data to who only knows.  I'm sure all will be well after two years.
 Perhaps an illegal immigrant will show up somewhere as your body double. Hopefully the identities are not sold to terrorist organizations.
http://www.experian.com/securityupdate/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: I Only want TWO THINGS FROM MY GOVERNMENT
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 04:25:39 pm »
I must say I'm losing hope as far as what the world population will look like after Christians are eradicated - mark my word, the radical and savagery of ISIS and the crimes of rape to murder among the endless streams of Syrian refuges.

And besides our lives, there also comes deleting any sign of Christianity on any media or practiced in churches. In thirty years, the name Jesus may be shunned like the N word.

Nope, I'm losing faith that the next President will address the major issues and tell the PC crowd to p*** off and get us back in the game of being a super power. Putin is nuts and telling everything how he's building up his stock piles outside the limits of previous agreements.

And whoever wins... we need ships, our military needs ships, everywhere.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.