MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE CONSTITUTION

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, 1774

<< < (2/4) > >>

budgrimshaw:
Those are good words. But even so, the people of that time were cruel to others.

BeeMaster2:
Bud,
Welcome to Beemaster.

Ben Framed:
budgrimshaw Welcome to Beemaster! .....

Phillip

budgrimshaw:

--- Quote from: budgrimshaw on September 15, 2022, 01:20:39 pm ---Those are good words. But even so, the people of that time were cruel to others. I'm glad I now live in a time of human freedom in all faiths. Of course, it saddens me that even in 2022, there will be wars like the one in Ukraine. Our church prays for all people in countries with wars, high rates of disease, and other things.

--- End quote ---
I read the Book of Revelation of John several times a year and think about the many things that bring us closer to Judgment Day today. Of course, there are many opinions, but I've already seen sickness and Marked by the Sign and many other things. I've discussed this with our pastor, and he isn't trying to change my mind about it. He thinks I can analyze the Bible and that it's good.

Ben Framed:
budgrimshaw, thank you for your post. Please post your churches link in the signature section of you profile if you wish. This is allowed by the bylaws. Otherwise it may be viewed as an advertising link by some. Advertising is addressed in the bylaws. Beemaster is an advertise free site.  Fortunately you have a privilege to post your church link in the signature,  just as Paul had an opening preaching to the folks who had a set aside place for the unknown God in Athens, which allowed him to freely preach the Gospel there! Please comply as to avoid confusion. We know who the Arthur of Confusion is  :grin: Thank you for your post.

Phillip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version