MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Beemaster Welcomes you to the forum - spoof but sincere video

<< < (2/7) > >>

tedlemay:
Great video! Not bad on that accent!

Ted

GeezzzBeezzz:
Nice! The only problem is now I have a hankerin for some gumbo that need be scratched!
Thought I was listening to Justin Wilson for a minute ... I garruooonteeee!

AgedMead:
Ah yew mah secund cuzzin, Bubbah? Mah kinfolk talk mo' slowah than y'all duz, soz Ah figgers ya's frum down th' mountain neah them city fowk. Heh heh. Jiss kiddin'. You is uh good ol' boah.

Rilib:

To all who are new, I put together this rather silly video a while ago, but members like it and new members should get to see Beemaster enjoying himself too :)

Please take this as entertainment with some learning inside. I thought going onto my alter ego (he's been a round a while) while welcoming new members. This will be replaced at some future date, but whether you get I enjoy playing that character, I feel compelled to use it sometimes.

Let me know if you like he video, I just want something where new members could get an idea of how much fun we have here as we all learn to be better beekeepers.

Welcome to the forum.
[/quote]like it

Jeanette:
Once my Aussie ears adapted to the accent, I had my head in my hand, shaking with laughter and wiping tears from my eyes. Lots of fun  :) and quite instructional - I even learned about parts of the forum I haven't visited yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version