MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

Big Lies

<< < (138/141) > >>

Kathyp:
Heard this the other day.  It was suggested that this person is the reason the MSM and pols changed from "bats did it" to 'it might have leaked from the lab". 

One other defector suggested that this was developed as a bioweapon which would go along with the earlier CCP published directive on Total Warfare.  Why not?  If you have a population of billions and you have demonstrated already that most are expendable,  playing with bioweapons in a populated area is an acceptable risk.  Even testing it on the population would be acceptable. Having done that, allowing sick people to travel the world would be the next step.  It's not like we have not gamed this in the past.  We always knew it was a possibility. 

And I don't remember who was involved in the earlier conversation, but I do remember that I said I'd admit my error and apologize if it seemed this had been manufactured rather than occurring naturally.  Looks like it's time for both and so I do  :wink:

Ben Framed:

--- Quote ---And I don't remember who was involved in the earlier conversation, but I do remember that I said I'd admit my error and apologize if it seemed this had been manufactured rather than occurring naturally.  Looks like it's time for both and so I do  :wink:

--- End quote ---

You are a classy lady Kathy!

.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote ---One other defector suggested that this was developed as a bioweapon which would go along with the earlier CCP published directive on Total Warfare.  Why not?  If you have a population of billions and you have demonstrated already that most are expendable,  playing with bioweapons in a populated area is an acceptable risk.  Even testing it on the population would be acceptable. Having done that, allowing sick people to travel the world would be the next step.  It's not like we have not gamed this in the past.  We always knew it was a possibility. 

--- End quote ---

Before all of this America was thriving as never before in my lifetime....  If this is all accurate, what was Chinas desired result? Destroy our economy? The world?s economy? I recall when this virus was first made known, videos were released from China. There would be clips of folks walking down the street, slow down and start shaking violently, kill over dead! This same type situation was shown in offices and hospitals there in China. I recall seeing one video where folks were exiting an elevator and the same thing, one person took a step forward and went into a violent shaking spree and killed over. I was thinking this stuff is deadly, I hope it does not come here!

salvo:
Hi Folks,

WHY is it that THE VAST MAJORITY IS ALREADY VAXXED!!!???

Massachusetts update:

COVID-19 cluster in Provincetown that prompted officials there to issue an indoor mask-wearing advisory earlier this week has grown to 256 confirmed cases, a town official said.

On Monday, town officials said from July 1 through July 16, 132 positive COVID-19 cases had been identified, a ?vast majority? in fully vaccinated people. But as of Tuesday, the number of cases had nearly doubled, Town Manager Alex Morse wrote in a Facebook post. Officials are investigating the vaccination status of those who tested positive, he said.

Sal

Michael Bush:
And now the FDA is pulling the test...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version