Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beemaster's Beekeeping Website Ring  (Read 7172 times)

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Beemaster's Beekeeping Website Ring
« on: February 02, 2011, 03:55:29 pm »
Just a reminder to those with websites that we have website ring called "Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring".  It is a great way to see what fellow beekeepers are up to.  Not just beekeeping either, thanks to Eivind my son is now after me to build a snow making gun  Cheesy .  SO, if you have a personal site and want to be "in" the ring go to the HUB and sign up,  it's FREE.  The more sites we get in the ring, the more traffic that will get driven to your site and the forum.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Beemaster's Beekeeping Website Ring
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 04:09:06 pm »
That reminds me, I never mentioned that on BlogTV one night, a fellow ham radio operator saw my name in the guest list watching his channel and he asked out of the blue: Are you the Beemaster from the Beemaster Web Ring - cool way to get attention, he had 80 people in the room and I wasn't even typing, but we chatted an hour, him by video/sound, me by text.

Its neat when stuff like that happens, the web ring will likely be the closest anyone will get to advertising on the site - so take advantage of it.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Buz Green

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 12:30:06 pm »

How does one get to the "HUB" quoted in Robo's post above?
Thank you in advance for your help.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said I meant but what you heard is not what I said.

www.greenbeecompany.com

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 12:46:32 pm »
At the very bottom of every forum page it says:
Beemasters Beekeeping Ring in a white background. Click on home there.

It sends you here:
http://www.beemaster.com/_ringmaker.php

Offline Ozarks Honey Company

• New Bee
    • Ozarks Honey Company
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 07:41:00 pm »
I added my web page a week ago, but it still shows as inactive... Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:22:59 am »
Missed the notification, it is active now
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 04:14:05 pm »
Web rings are an outdated technology and the beemaster webring was sunsetted during our last update.  If you have a website or blog that you would like to share, you can post it here -> http://www.beemaster.com/forum/index.php?board=55.0

Thanks for pointing this out.  I have unpinned this post.