Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?
« on: November 24, 2022, 09:40:53 am »
Have any of you used Millner-Haufen cut-off wheels instead of regular grinder cutting wheels in you metal work? Or any of their lifetime warranty products? I watched one of their videos and it looked to good to be true or last very long ; but it does come with a lifetime warranty. I would like to hear from you if you have tried one. Thanks

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Have any of you used the Millner-Haufen Cutting wheel?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 03:23:34 pm »
I have not bought this one but I have one similar that costs $17.  They last longer than the abrasive wheels that wear down quickly. But not a lot longer. Maybe 5 times longer.
The ones I usually buy are five to a pack for about $6.
For $150 I can buy a lot of abrasive disks.
At that price they can afford to replace the disc several times and still bee ahead.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 10:22:47 pm »
Thanks Jim.

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline CLSranch

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 03:09:03 pm »
Not sure of the brand but I've used and seen more that would last through dozens of the normal abrasive disk.