ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

For CoolBees 30WCF and GWW

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on December 15, 2021, 05:58:34 pm ---Should we put together a Beemaster fishing trip in Montana?  :cool:

--- End quote ---

That may be a tall order to fill, but It would be good fellowship for sure!  :grin:

.30WCF:
I could handle that. Might be a bit developed for me though. Probably would have to run Hank out of town and take over his ranch.

It?s funny that the aerial shots were probably a big deal and used a plane or helicopter. Now any old joe can do that with a drone from Walmart, but that was big time not so long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.30WCF:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on December 15, 2021, 05:58:34 pm ---Should we put together a Beemaster fishing trip in Montana?  :cool:

--- End quote ---
While we are at it, I could use a little help getting myself an elk.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: .30WCF on December 16, 2021, 12:07:09 am ---

--- End quote ---
While we are at it, I could use a little help getting myself an elk.

--- End quote ---

Has haa, good one...  Since we have been talking about the subject lately, I am more concerned about Mr Grizzly Bear sneaking up.. :shocked:

I can't let ole Griz slow down the kind of fishing Cool has posted! Awesome stuff!

.30WCF:
I don?t have to out run the griz, I just have to out run you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version