ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE

Any wild hogs in your area?

<< < (7/8) > >>

AustinB:

[/quote]
Does anyone in modern western society eat just meat?  I know there are indigenous cultures, like up far north that eat almost exclusively meat, but they eat the WHOLE animal, organs, eyes, brains, marrow, all of it, and I don't see how those people are any less healthy than cultures that eat mostly vegetables.         
[/quote]

I'd like to meet someone who only eats meat. I have questions....  :cool:

Pretty sure the data that shows veggie peeps are healthier than meatie peeps, is about as reliable as a politician. Same for the other way around too for that matter. We need a good litmus test...
I know! Someone should poll Olympic gold medal winners and see how many are veggies and how many are meaties lol

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: AustinB on May 21, 2021, 11:43:22 am ---I'd like to meet someone who only eats meat. I have questions....  :cool:

Pretty sure the data that shows veggie peeps are healthier than meatie peeps, is about as reliable as a politician. Same for the other way around too for that matter. We need a good litmus test...
I know! Someone should poll Olympic gold medal winners and see how many are veggies and how many are meaties lol

--- End quote ---
Ha!  :cheesy:  That would be one of those worse than a darn lie statistics that Twain referenced.  :cheesy: :grin:   

Acebird:

--- Quote from: AustinB on May 21, 2021, 11:43:22 am ---

--- End quote ---
I know someone that lives predominantly on hamburgers.  He is a runner and quite healthy.  This is not the norm though.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: Acebird on May 22, 2021, 09:25:40 am ---
--- Quote from: AustinB on May 21, 2021, 11:43:22 am ---

--- End quote ---
I know someone that lives predominantly on hamburgers.  He is a runner and quite healthy.  This is not the norm though.

--- End quote ---

The only one I have heard of who ate mostly hamburgers was Wimpy! He was certainly not a runner! 😊

JurassicApiary:
Being in a valley in the rainforest, we have wild board on our property all the time--and they are good eats!  As CoolBees mentioned, they can be quite aggressive and are surprisingly intelligent.  A buddy and I hunt them regularly and bring home the bacon.  ;). They are quite destructive to property here, uprooting yards and damaging landscaping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version