ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE

Farmstand

<< < (2/4) > >>

amymcg:
I like your stand too. Nice, simple and small.  I was just going to ask if you have an honor system can out there?

Lesli:
I was thinking of something along the line's of what Ryan's talking about,  partly so that I could keep a lot out, but also because I might add things to my produce line, like the candles and hand and lip balms I've been making. I might even add small herb plants or similar eventually. So I'd need a bit of space.

And this being a rainy kind of area, a little weather protection would be good.

Horns Pure Honey:
Well it will hold up to wind and be safe storage and protection from the elements, shouldnt sink much either. I will see if beth can post my pic I will send it to her later. bye :D

beesharp:

--- Quote from: amymcg ---I like your stand too. Nice, simple and small.  I was just going to ask if you have an honor system can out there?
--- End quote ---

Yep, just a coffee can with "Thanks, for Bee'ing Honest" printed on the price list. We lose some every now and then, or folks will occassionally discount our prices. We don't think it's often enough to get excited about it and feel if somebody wants to "rip us off" they have to live with themselves.  We only put the stand out on the weekends when the weather is good.

Jim

Horns Pure Honey:
I myself like yours. We dont sell enough to sell to a ton of people every year so we just sell extra to all of are nabores and family friends, they get first dibs then we sell extra. bye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version