Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: October 12 Hispanity day  (Read 3439 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
October 12 Hispanity day
« on: October 12, 2007, 10:47:30 am »
One day like this, Spanish discovered America. Now it is our national day.

The re-built nao Victoria is in my village harbor where we can visit it. It was the first ship that circumnavigated the globe.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_%28ship%29

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: October 12 Hispanity day
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 12:34:17 pm »
Abejaruco, now isn't that just the coolest thing!!!!  YOu should be revelling in being proud, yes siree!!!!!  Have a wonderful and beautiful day in this great world of ours.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 09:59:14 am »
My very very10  :) dear Cindi, you always so nice. Yesterday, the National day, the Spanish did not show the Spanish flag. Today, when the national team plays a football match versus Danmark, every body would die for Spain and show the flag with the bull.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 10:15:10 am »
Abejaruco, thank you for the kind words.  Now that is strange about the flag not being shown, go figure eh?  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, best health wishes.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service