Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: This one is for Jp  (Read 45335 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
This one is for Jp
« on: March 14, 2010, 06:38:59 pm »
OK JP time to get your video recorder. To let you all know Jp said he would get a video recorder if I did this video. So I did the video so he would record all his swarm getting and cut outs for us to see.

I took a bike ride
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: This one is for Jp
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 07:05:17 pm »
Fun video Irwin :)

JP... how you making out on that camcorder search? Soon enough I'll be able to let you play with the FLIP, but I imagine you want your new cam before Bud2.

Here is Editor's Choice at PCMAG

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2351398,00.asp

And their top 27 pocket cams

http://www.pcmag.com/products/?action=defaultadvancedquery&cid=1644&sid=1644&gridtitle=Recent%20Product%20Reviews&googlequery=q%3d%26start%3d0%26num%3d10%26mt823%3d21253%26pr21253%3dLess%2520than%2520%24500

wow, what a freakin link, huh? Thank God for copy and paste!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 07:05:31 pm »
I cant wait till ya get the training wheels off Irwin,   lol

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 07:12:22 pm »
Irwin my friend, I haven't cried tears of joy in quite a while, my sides are hurting me!

Now I will have to read Beemaster's info. I was leaning towards the flip like yours John. Is this the one you still recommend?

Irwin, you are the man, hands down!

Thank you for the video, now I have some homework to do so I can be right there with ya.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 07:27:37 pm »
irwin, you are a funny guy.  i like a man secure in his manhood!!!!!   :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 07:55:47 pm »
>>>>Now if you make one with beer cans stuck to your head riding the pink bycycle, I will have no choice but to go out and get one that day!<<<<

He cheated, JP. It isn't pink. Make him redo it on a pink one.  :evil:  :evil:  :-D
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 08:02:58 pm »
Yeah Iddee... but give him credit for screwing the beer cans in... Them lag bolts can be a killer  :-P

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 08:16:43 pm »
Beemaster, do the lag bolts REALLY come all the way through from the back. WOW! He must be one tough dude.  :shock:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 09:25:57 pm »
Beemaster, do the lag bolts REALLY come all the way through from the back. WOW! He must be one tough dude.  :shock:

Well.... you don't want the beer cans coming off during filming do ya?

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 01:43:23 am »
I'm soooo glad to see that life gets better the longer it goes on it gives me goals and aspirations......
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 01:11:51 pm »
So JP how's it coming with the video recorder what type you gettin. chop chop times running out :-D

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 02:03:41 pm »
I had to my part to get JP motivated and start shooting some video's. The Beemaster got me started just need to learn the editing part. We all love JP's pic's video's would be Icing on the cake I think. still haven't healed up from the lagbolt thing but hey the pain is gone :-D 
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7348/snapshot201003201.jpg

Iddee your next :-D

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 02:11:40 pm »
So JP how's it coming with the video recorder what type you gettin. chop chop times running out :-D

Irwin, think I'm leaning towards the Kodak Z-18 like the bigfish has. I want to purchase the camera along with a tripod and a few memory cards.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I like that with the Kodak you can take videos and still shots, can't with the Pure Ultra.

Its been a long winter, just waiting for a little more cash flow. Be patient Grasshopper & BTW good stuff on the pic with the bandaids!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 07:28:22 pm »
That's about the funniest thing I've seen in a while :lau: :lau:

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 08:18:08 pm »
Hey JP!
Just kinda look to see how big a card your computer can handle...My last computer wouldnt let a 4 gb card work, but a 2 gb worked fine. I have a new computer now, but havent ried a 4 gig yet....I know for sure that using my nikon D-50, a 4 gig card still wont work...its how the camera was made.
 Ok....I gotta go watch irwins movie!!!
your friend,
john

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 08:21:42 pm »
Now that was a movie!!!...Made snot blow outta my nose when you did the first lap!...And, the headlites are GREAT!

your friend,
john

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 08:58:31 pm »
They're making HD cameras about the size of a can of 7-up for less than $500 so thats a pretty huge range to choose from.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 05:59:08 pm »
Tapcons are the worst they are ragged edges, once in a while they get hung up.
then one must (DO OVER)!
it is not pretty
jay

kodos

Offline Kevin Bentley

• New Bee
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 01:47:52 pm »
Still trying to figure out exactly how and why the cans are attached?  :?

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 08:56:12 am »
Nails!