Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: depression  (Read 2196 times)

Offline gramps8

• New Bee
depression
« on: October 22, 2018, 09:06:02 pm »
A man goes to a psychiatrist under orders from his wife. He had been suffering with extreme depression and violent outbursts. After two months of evaluation, the Dr. told him he had figured out what was wrong. The psychiatrist told him that he was a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies, always thought he was right and refused to listen to anyone who disagreed with him. His depression was do to severe traumatic disappointment in life. After 30 minutes of telling him everything that was wrong, the man broke down and cried so loud his wife heard him in the waiting room. When he came out his wife asked what was wrong. In between his sobs he told her that the Dr. said that "I am a liberal".

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: depression
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 09:13:09 pm »
YEP..YEP.. absolutely right.   :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 08:00:26 am »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 01:04:51 pm »
Bump. lol
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 09:49:16 am »
 :cheesy:
that is a good one!
Tom

anything