Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Weather modification and bees  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Troutdog

• House Bee
Weather modification and bees
« on: September 06, 2019, 09:53:46 am »
https://youtu.be/Xl5Vj4KzhOY

Explains a lot

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
Re: Weather modification and bees
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 11:30:19 am »
Trout thanks for posting but I do not believe mankind, the military or whoever has the ability to control a hurricane.

Van
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline FatherMichael

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 11:46:30 am »
Man occupies abut 2% of the earth's surface.

The Sun impacts 100% of it every day.

Water covers 71% of the earth in three states whose volumes always balance each other and regulate temperatures conducive to human habitation.

Plants eat carbon dioxide and produce oxygen from it.

Could go right down the days of Creation and see ...

The Lord has provided a perfect place for us to live.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 12:17:35 pm »

Water covers 71% of the earth in three states whose volumes always balance each other and regulate temperatures conducive to human habitation.

Amen.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 06:12:29 pm »

Agreed, Father Michael, Agreed.

Evolutionist have always boggled my mind with belief: 2 species could simultaneously evolve to compliment each other?s respiration.  That is plant and animal: animal takes oxygen gives off carbon dioxide and plants compliment doing the opposite.  Believing these two basic species just happen by chance to develop EXACT gas exchange compliance, not differing by a single electron, not one: O2 and CO2,  EXACT exchange.  In another word PERFECT respiratory by chance in a most random world. 

PERFECT CREATION is the ability to allow the perfection exists among those perfected.

Van

I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline FatherMichael

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 08:51:30 pm »
Amen, Cool.

Yes, Van, there is perfection in God and in his will for us.

I am not naive.  God knows the confessions I've heard!

But "his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made".

And "the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. 23 And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved."
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 10:38:44 pm »
So man controls the weather? Hum, Good thing tropical age men finally woke up and had enough sense to stop building fires and eat their food raw or mankind would surely have been doomed to burn up in the heat and atmosphere? (Good job tropical age men)! But wouldn't you know? Man just could not leave well enough alone! He had to keep on with to much of a good thing until he created the Ice age! Goodness! It is a good thing that the ice age men built fires to let off carbon dioxide once again creating global warming, or we might still be frozen in today ( Good job Ice age men)!  Just look back at all the different ages that mankind has directly created changing the earths climates of the past, and all the extreme changes of global weather conditions that man has directly been involved "the culprit". Surely the climate would have never changed had it not been for mankind? After all doesn't man control the climate?  Have we not learned anything form the mistakes the Ice age Man, and Tropical age Man and every generation in between. We just continue insisting on controlling the climate and by doing so continue messing things up!! By the way, didn't all this modern hype, of global warming start about the time when the song, by George Straight, Ocean Front Property in Arizona, was released? Wonder if this song is where Al Gore got his idea of global warming, all the ice glaciers melting and flooding all the coast of the world? By the way how many feet has the beaches lost all around the world to higher sea levels due to global warming and the melting ice as predicted by honest Al Gore?  I bet Al is laughing all the way to the bank, and singing, we can convince these dummies of anything if we say it enough? Well he put it out and the naive have been running with it ever since "The sky is falling and we have the evidence !!!! Wait is it instead the sky is rising? Maybe we should ask Honest Al? He will have the answer!!
 :shocked:
 :wink:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:54:27 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 10:50:55 pm »
I am not naive.

My gosh, I hope I did not leave that impression.  I have the upmost respect for the Cloth.
Blessings
Van

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 10:54:26 pm »
Ben, I adore the humor, sarcasm of you post.  Laughing all the way to the bank, Al sure is.
Blessings, Buddy

Van

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 10:59:39 pm »
Ben, I adore the humor, sarcasm of you post.  Laughing all the way to the bank, Al sure is.
Blessings, Buddy

Van

Thanks Mr Van, I did mean it in good humor way and I am glad to share a smile my friend.
Phillip
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline FatherMichael

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 07:51:44 pm »
I am not naive.

My gosh, I hope I did not leave that impression.  I have the upmost respect for the Cloth.
Blessings
Van

No, I was addressing the OP, anticipating an objection.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 08:40:46 am »
Good post Ben. I enjoyed it.
The biggest problem is that these nuts have been teaching our children all of this crap for so long that they have been brainwashed into believing it.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2019, 10:27:38 am »
Good post Ben. I enjoyed it.
The biggest problem is that these nuts have been teaching our children all of this crap for so long that they have been brainwashed into believing it.
Jim Altmiller

Jim you are right, but this is only one of many things they have been teaching in our schools, misleading and brainwashing our children. Unfortunately there are many more things also. What a mess.

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2019, 11:27:53 am »
I believe it was Lenin that said, not a verbatim quote, " Give me the children and I'll control the world."

Offline Bob Wilson

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2019, 05:06:31 pm »
HEY!!! I pay taxes! If the government can steer a hurricane, why aren't they doing their job and sending mid-Georgia some rain?
On the other hand, if mankind is in fact, a very small contributor to the energy forces at work on this huge planet, then perhaps it actually is true that God indeed is in control.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 10:18:03 pm »

God doesn't control the world.  He left it up to man to make choices.  When all is said and done God will decide if they were the right choices.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 10:47:17 pm »
Ace, I don't know that man yet has the ability to control the weather? No doubt in my mind he is trying.  If he ever accomplishes this, he could use it as a most powerful weapon and that would be tragic in my opinion. 

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 11:18:20 pm »
Trout I have heard of this microwave technology though I know very little, almost nothing about it, and what is being said could be true at least to some extent. It is a nature of mankind to want control. I made jokes about Al Gore and global warming above, but I am not making fun of your video.  Thanks for posting.
Phillip

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 10:22:08 am »

God doesn't control the world.  He left it up to man to make choices.  When all is said and done God will decide if they were the right choices.

Well spoken, Buddy.

Ben, Agreed.

Hurricanes:  let me simplify this.  Mankind does not produce enough energy required to create and control a hurricane.  Every power plant in the US COMBINED is not enough energy.

Hurricanes develop over hundreds of square miles of warm ocean water at the equator.  The air becomes heated as this air passes over the warmer equatorial water.  Hot air rises and cooler air comes rushing in to replace the rising hot air.  The cooler air coming in from all directions creates swirl.  As this mass of swirling air continues over warmer water a hurricane is born.

So want to create a hurricane, we know how, just heat up the ocean, 1,000s of square miles of ocean water.  Every power plant in the US does not have the combined energy to do this.  Nuclear is another story.  Gamma ray, the most powerful energy source in the cosmos is not controlled by mankind.

ENERGY IS CONSERVED: does not matter if energy is micro wave or electric or nuclear.  The energy is the same amount required to birth a hurricane.

Now if mankind invents a method of generation and CONTROL of gamma ray then mankind can make hurricanes, and also finally see an atom too as only gamma ray has a smaller wave length than an atom.

Van

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2019, 11:10:53 am »
Good information Mr Van. From what little I know, and that is VERY LITTLE, the microwave Technology aimed at certain chemical components which are supposedly realesed by chem trails in the  atmosphere can change the temperature in the upper atmosphere just slightly enough to allow the movement of whether to be slightly controlled. Supposedly enough to slow down rainfall, etc. As I said, I know very little about this. Perhaps trout Or some of you who do know more about this can chime in?