Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Snaring  (Read 9657 times)

Offline danno

• Super Bee
Re: Snaring
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 09:18:06 am »
My bad 10framer. I was thinking you were around your field or something.

Never heard of the law of 3 S's term before. I have to borrow that. I normally shoot, chunk in the back of the truck, head down a dirt road, then chunk again. I have an idea; The law of 3 chunks; Chunk some bait, Chunk in the truck, and Chunk on the side of the road.
LOL   And then as you drive away you accidentally get them with the back tire.  Makes it look like a accident.   I never did that

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 12:32:34 pm »
those tags
they'll dp just about anything

Offline hivebuilder

• New Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 07:04:36 pm »
bonan  sounds right to me .  X:X   rolling on floor lol

Offline greenbtree

• Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 06:03:07 pm »
I have a Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound) that thought chasing the neighbor's horses was a good idea - Mr Shock Collar took care of that. I have had people say "That's so cruel!"  My response is that it is much less cruel than the front of a Ford F250 or the end of a gun.  My dog, my responsibility to keep him home.

JC
"Rise again, rise again - though your heart it be broken, or life about to end.  No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend, like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again!"

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2014, 09:45:10 am »
A while back a couple dogs came to the screen door risen a ruckus trying to get our little dog.
finally chased it off. the wife wasn't home then.  and a neighbor walking his bull dog (but shorter).
so went out to tell of the attack.
while I was explaining, they came back and attacked his dog. ripped him up we both were fighting these two dogs off and still damaged the small bull dog on the leash.
many of my neighbors *** ****s and did not come to our aid even though later they stated they herd the commotion. dog got stitches cops were called. never found the nastties.
next time I'll kill them on the spot 

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 05:27:36 pm »
agreed jay.

next time it may be your kid they tear up.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

anything