Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Overview - here we debate or dicuss the laws of our Repupublic.  (Read 20115 times)

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Overview - here we debate or dicuss the laws of our Repupublic.
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2019, 06:28:38 pm »
Really?  Seems like that should be changed.

many of us have advocated for voter ID for a long time.  When I first started voting, I had to show ID and proof of address.  No longer is that true.  In fact, whenever voter ID laws are tried, the left takes the state to court and gets them blocked because apparently asking for ID to vote is RACIST!  If I was any minority and a party was implying that I am too stupid to get ID even when it is offered for free, I'd be pretty ticked off. 

Now, you might ask "Why would the left want to block voter ID?".
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2019, 10:47:31 pm »
 "Why would the left want to block voter ID?".

They did not block it in Mississippi, we voted on it in a statewide election and voter ID was passed!  ID MUST be presented when we vote here. A sad day for crooks.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2020, 07:50:07 pm »
> "Why would the left want to block voter ID?".

So they can cheat.  Thousands of votes were cast in this last election that the REAL person showed up to the polls after the fake person already voted for them...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 06:53:27 pm »
A group in Georgia has filed a lawsuit listing specifically more then 22,000 voters who the roles say voted who have either duplicate ballots, have fake addresses, or live outside of Georgia.  Of 1500 voters who were listed as mailing in votes 1 out of 3 said they did not request a ballot and they did not vote.  Looks like not asking for ID is working well.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2020, 08:31:22 am »
So far all the law suits are bogus and not based on facts or evidence.  I don't expect future law suits to turn up anything different.  Trump surely is getting his right to sue but things are not going his way BECAUSE THE COURTS REQUIRE FACTS AND EVIDENCE.  Something he has always been void of.
The most important law in our constitution is that everyone is equal and it has not been honored from its inception.  So if that one law is broken then the rest don't mean anything according to you all.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 01:53:00 pm »
Well, let's see.  We have hundreds of affidavits of sworn testimony from credible witnesses... I think, last I heard that was considered evidence.  We have a video of them kicking every one out and counting votes after all the witnesses left.  Which is illegal.  That seems like evidence to me.  Then we have people going through the voter rolls and finding this:
Georgia
2,055 Felons who voted illegally
66,248 people under the age of 18 who voted
2,423 people voted who were not registered
1,043 used a PO Box which is illegal
4,925 voted past the registration date
10,315 voted who died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state
40,279 changed county and didn't re-register to vote
22,000 who don't exist (fake addresses etc.)
-------------------
165,383 illegal votes

That is all still in the computer and all you have to do is verify it.  When they took 1500 mail in voters and called them 1 in 3 said they had not requested a ballot and had not voted.  That's easy enough to verify.  Get a third party to try the same.

The guy with the list of 22,000 has their names and addresses listed in his lawsuit.  This is not a vague claim that some unnamed people voted who have fake addresses.  This is a list.
-------------------

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 10:38:47 pm »
Jan 21 biden is president.  He got it honestly by getting more votes.  There were not thousands of election officials, judges and voters all in on some kind of scam that makes this not true.  To believe that is having your head in the clouds.  Mistakes are made every election but not mistakes that mean trump got more votes cause he did not.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 09:01:36 am »
Jan 21 biden is president.  He got it honestly by getting more votes.
Cheers
gww
To suggest that our system of elections is inherently corrupt is an action taken by a want a be dictator.  After a dictator takes control the elections are then corrupt to keep him in power.  This is recorded history you can read about for every dictator that has come to power.
Unlike Trump, Biden did win fair and square.  Trump got the votes in 2016 but they weren't honest.  The media was used at a critical time to sway votes.  In 2020 measures were taken to prevent this and it was successful.  Other measures were taken to secure the elections and prevent corruption.  That too was successful.  So what we had in 2020 is the most secure and fair election in the history of our country.
When does an honest man talk about pardoning his family, friends and HIMSELF?  The country has been raped enough ... it is time to heal.
With all eyes focused on the next election in GA, Trump and his followers will claim corruption if the republicans lose and legitimacy if they win.  You can count on it.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 02:50:50 pm »
And VISA VERSA

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2020, 10:18:13 pm »
>To suggest that our system of elections is inherently corrupt is an action taken by a want a be dictator.

To have a fraudulent election and then not allow anyone to look at the evidence is also the action taken by a want a be dictator.
-------------------

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2020, 01:36:59 am »
It is being looked at over and over and that is why it keeps getting thrown out of court by all those judges.  The trump administration is taking the scatter gun approach of throwing every thing against the wall hoping some piece of crap sticks cause crap and innuendo is all they have.  Again, nothing as big as a general election is with out mistakes but biden got more good votes.  If they find real proof of fraud, they should put the person in jail that       perpetuated it.  They should not use it to throw out my good vote.  Trump lost while other republicans still won.  He is a loser that would throw out many legitimate votes to win fraudulently and not care one bit about democracy.

He got a lot of votes, but not enough.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2020, 12:32:14 pm »
It is being looked at over and over and that is why it keeps getting thrown out of court by all those judges.  The trump administration is taking the scatter gun approach of throwing every thing against the wall hoping some piece of crap sticks cause crap and innuendo is all they have.  Again, nothing as big as a general election is with out mistakes but biden got more good votes.  If they find real proof of fraud, they should put the person in jail that       perpetuated it.  They should not use it to throw out my good vote.  Trump lost while other republicans still won. He is a loser that would throw out many legitimate votes to win fraudulently and not care one bit about democracy.

He got a lot of votes, but not enough.

Cheers
gww

No good vote should be thrown out, left out, our flipped; Yours, mine, or any other Legitimate American Citizens Vote, not just your vote alone, which in my opinion, yours is just as important as any other citizens vote.  "He a loser that would throw out many legitimate votes to fraudulently and not care one bit about democracy?" Where, What, and Who is your source or sources of this information? Again you say, "He got a lot of votes, but not enough".  I am posting the following quoted from big lies while asking you. If the following is true, will you on the left continue to stick with your sentiments if so? I suspect the video may very well be true but I do not know.  If this video is taken down along with many others which has been taken down, along with its revealing content, (whether it be true or false) the more we should ask, why? Why would any platform, based In America not seek to uphold the Constitution including the freedom of speech and freedom of the press on that platform? Why would any platform seek to suppress our freedom of the press? And if it's not true, even the more, why take it down? Let the world see the big lie! As a fellow American, regardless of your political persuasion, I hope you are clearly seeking Truth, Justice and the American way first and foremost, above any party or group; I trust that you are seeking allegiance to The United States of America and to The Republic for Which it stands One Nation, Under God, Indivisible; With, Liberty and Justice for all, first and foremost. Seeking as any American should seek, defending our Constitution from all enemies. Standing up for our Republic and our nation. 
Quoting President Abraham Lincoln  "that this nation under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Mr Trump promised many things before he was elected. He has fulfilled far many more promises that I would have thought possible. The most important one in my opinion has yet to be fulfilled. "Drain the Swamp" Is the best for last? Or will it be instead, back to the agenda of the previous administrations plural, business as usual reversing all the promises and progress made by President Trump and his team, or even worse? 

Try this one.

Is the following, reported by OAN true or false? I do not know. What if its false? What if the witness is baring false witness on an innocent man? Very serious would not you agree?  On the other hand, what if it is true? Should not all citizens, no matter our view of politics want to know the truth of this matter? Do you?

The follow video is CC for the hearing impaired.
https://youtu.be/qZ_ks_sNITg
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2020, 02:18:23 pm »
ben
Mr Trump promised many things before he was elected. He has fulfilled far many more promises that I would have thought possible. The most important one in my opinion has yet to be fulfilled. "Drain the Swamp" Is the best for last? Or will it be instead, back to the agenda of the previous administrations plural, business as usual reversing all the promises and progress made by President Trump and his team, or even worse?

The people voted.  They chose whether to agree with you thoughts or not.  They decided by voting.  I believe that over all the vote is right and that the whole voting system has not been corrupted.  I personally do not believe any state should not have paper ballots.  However, people will try and cheat and take a risk of getting caught.  They should be punisher if caught. I can not make the leap to the thought that the whole system is corrupt including all poll watchers, administrators and judges.  That is what is insinuated by trumps insistence as far as six months before the election even took place.  He could only lose if there was fraud.  He lost, get over it.  I did when he won and gave him four years hoping for the best but given another chance glad he has lost now.  Apparently enough Americans now felt the same way.  You don't have to feel the same way but don't cheat me out of my vote.  Either get proof that will stand up or take your loss till you get your chance in four years.  The one who got the most votes should win.  That is biden.
Cheers

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2020, 04:52:43 pm »
>It is being looked at over and over and that is why it keeps getting thrown out of court by all those judges.

So far not one judge has looked at any of the evidence.  When suits were filed before the election they said they couldn't interfere with an impending election or they just refused to hear it.  Then when suits were filed after the election they say it should have been filed sooner.  Or they say a different court should handle it.  Or they say a different entity should have filed it.  It's a hot potato that none of them want to handle.  So far not one case has been dismissed on the merits of the evidence.  I know that's not how the left wing media spins it, but that is the fact.   I have listed to a lot of eye witness testimony before state legislatures in the last month and it's absurd to say there is no evidence.  There are now thousands of sworn affidavits from credible witnesses.  18 states are now suing and that should be heard soon by the Supreme Court.  Maybe they will finally look at the facts, or maybe they will do the same thing and find some technicality to not even look at it like the rest have done.  But it is patently absurd to say there is no evidence of fraud.
-------------------

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2020, 06:29:15 pm »
Michael
In no way has what you just wrote ending up showing that trump got more votes then biden.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2020, 07:39:43 pm »
I noticed you omitted quoting or replying to the main course of my post 31, in which I was responding to your post 30. It seems you chose instead to ignore the main course of the same post 31. Including the video which was the focus of the post 31.
Allow me to ask you a fair and honest question gww. If this video is true, and being you are an American, do you care?

> "No good vote should be thrown out, left out, our flipped; Yours, mine, or any other Legitimate American Citizens Vote, not just your vote alone, which in my opinion, yours is just as important as any other citizens vote.  "He a loser that would throw out many legitimate votes to fraudulently and not care one bit about democracy?" Where, What, and Who is your source or sources of this information? Again you say, "He got a lot of votes, but not enough".  I am posting the following quoted from big lies while asking you. If the following is true, will you on the left continue to stick with your sentiments if so? I suspect the video may very well be true but I do not know.  If this video is taken down along with many others which have been taken down, along with its revealing content, (whether it be true or false) the more we should ask, why? Why would any platform, based In America not seek to uphold the Constitution including the freedom of speech and freedom of the press on that platform? Why would any platform seek to suppress our freedom of the press? And if it's not true, even the more, why take it down? Let the world see the big lie! As a fellow American, regardless of your political persuasion, I hope you are clearly seeking Truth, Justice and the American way first and foremost, above any party or group; I trust that you are seeking allegiance to The United States of America and to The Republic for Which it stands One Nation, Under God, Indivisible; With, Liberty and Justice for all, first and foremost. Seeking as any American should seek, defending our Constitution from all enemies. Standing up for our Republic and our nation.
Quoting President Abraham Lincoln  "that this nation under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

https://youtu.be/qZ_ks_sNITg

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2020, 07:42:52 pm »
Under most circumstances, gww, when one side is caught cheating, the other side is granted the win. It doesn't matter about the points or performance at that point. The cheater has all points removed and the opponent wins. If they can prove ""intentional"" fraud, Trump can be declared the winner.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2020, 08:25:21 pm »
Iddee
They have already proved some small fraud by a republican but it was so small that it would not have effected the election.  I think there was an arrest though.  There have been small frauds in the past by both sides but not big enough to change and election.  I think it is justice when said people get punished.  One bad actor does not make an election unless that bad actor is enough to change something.  There is nothing there for trump but a bunch of suggestions of things to look for that they can not find proof of.  It is the same things he wanted every one to look for before the election even happened and they did and are looking but can not find.  Looking does not make something a fact. Only actual proof makes fact.

Ben
Your video is a piece of crap.  What, somebody saying he heard about somebody who was talking big?  I could tell you I lost the biggest fish you ever saw.  Do you have to believe me when the fish got away and I can't show you?  My wife thought when she was young that you could get pregnant by eating watermelon seeds.  Thinking is not proof of any thing.  But you bet, I think fraud is wrong and stealing from me and others and people should be punished for stealing.  Lastly, I take my lumps when I lose even when I can't understand how people could vote that way.  This is not my first win or loss as I am not young.  The truth is that biden got more votes over all and more votes in the places that it counted for electoral votes to have won honestly.  No proof has been shown other wise and the trying to get legislators to make different decisions then the voters did is un-American.
Only one guy in the top spot showing a potential to cheat here and it is not biden.  He is in his rights to look but not with in his right to say something did happen but he can not prove it.  He is saying something that does not seem to be true which means he does not care about America like you insinuate he does. 

I do care about America.  I have exactly one vote and one voice to convince other voters and that is my due.  Just this time, more thought like I did then like trump voters did.  I can not believe he got as many votes as he did but don't discount that it did happen.  I don't understand why it happened but can recognize facts compared to beliefs.  Can you? 

Keep it in mind that I will live though whatever happens and always have whether winning or losing.  So I say what I believe with a smile and you can believe as you will.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2020, 08:34:36 pm »
Sorry, but I won't even try to respond to all the falsies in that post. Notice I said"intentional" by the "side". NOT by an individual. When circumstantial  evidence can convict a person and take their life, surely enough of it can take a "side" down and give the decision to the other side. There is a BIG difference in "votes" and "legal votes".
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2020, 08:53:35 pm »
iddee
I agree. Biden got more legal votes.
Cheers
gww