Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Area 51  (Read 6750 times)

Offline wayne

• House Bee
Area 51
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:26:26 am »
  I am a Googler. I get on sites like Google Earth and go sight seeing around the world.
  The other day I dropped in on Area 51 after seeing on TV that there was new construction out there.
  I've never really look closely at the area before, just a high altitude glance now and then.
  This time I noticed what looked like a bombing range south west of the base.  A valley covered with what looked like craters. A closer look shows some very distinct cone shaped holes of different sizes. But most interesting is someone is building cone shaped hills in the same area. You can see where many are in various stages of construction.
  I though at first it was an underground test site, and the holes were subsidence from the blasts, but they look too close together.
  I love looking for weird stuff. 
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Area 51
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:39:53 am »
Many Conspiracists believe Area 51 to be the ACTUAL "Poto-shoot" area that was used to fake the Moon Landings. I have seen those debunking shows on Fox using comparative photos from Apollo and Area 51 (allegedly) and true they were eerily similar.

What I don't believe though is that 40 years have passed and no one ever flattened that area to hide the reenactment area.

But, if newer construction, different crater layouts to represent different landing areas of the moon (and with the right filters on the camera, Mars) then surely it could be a PRACTICE AREA for the REAL THING - nothing better than a full scale simulator to practice on, whether in the near future flights or the ones of 40 ears ago!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 12:41:34 pm »
Nah...they're just building up props for the Mars landing.  :evil:
Rick

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 04:15:28 pm »
If they did it once, that's all thei'll get out of it - with all the commercial satalites and mapping, you are not going to get away with faking MARS without someone seeing you. Especially if a billionaire debunker of actual manned flights to the moon and Mars - someone may put up the money to spy on Area 51 with typically 3 day image rotation as the satalite orbits the same area - trmrmbrt the Space Station flys within 500 miles of your home EVERY THREE ORBITS - you can usually spot it at dawn and sunset only, or higher and LONGER in the sky. The sun just comes across the satalite BEFORE it reaches our sunup time, and you can with binovulars see the Space Station every three days.

Check NASA site for obital viewing times in YOUR area - they have the dates and times there.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BoBn

• House Bee
    • h
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 02:07:38 pm »
I like this video clip: :-D
Proof of moon landing hoax!
"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites."
--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 09:31:13 pm »
They are currently experimenting, and video taping, practice's with the next generation moon/mars landers near Moses Lake, Washington. 

I'd expect to see pirated copies of that soon.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 03:19:29 am »
That's very odd considering i heard they have all but shut down Area 51 due to nuclear waste contamination.  Which makes sence if a place doesn't exist the EPA and joe public can't complain about it.  I hear they moved alot of the experimental stuff to an AFB in Ohio (can't remember the name).
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 08:35:32 pm »
A Disney World spin off? :)
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?