MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

Deprograming, de-platforming, and reeducation

<< < (2/10) > >>

BeeMaster2:
And I bet most of them are hard line Democrats.
Jim Altmiller

gww:
jim
You don't think part of the 1500 they ask were any of the 30 percent who still like trump?
Cheers
gww

Acebird:
Jim, long standing republicans voted for Biden.  When you acknowledge a major problem sometimes it is prudent to look within.
Deprograming, de-platforming, and reeducation?  Isn't that right our of Putin's playbook?  You have republicans for years fighting the cold war wanting to build more missiles and a bigger military budget to fight communism.  Now you have republicans trying to over through our government and smoke peace pipe with Russia.  I really think you should look within before you point any fingers.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---"and the majority of the press" Saw an AOL/Yahoo headline tonight about a poll that showed how large a majority approved Bidens policies so far. I actually took the time to read it, the poll was a little over 1500 people.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Did the poll tell you how many dems vs how many republicans they had polled?  Was it a phone poll?  Where was it done?  Polls are only worth something if you know the underlying stats.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Jim, long standing republicans voted for Biden.  When you acknowledge a major problem sometimes it is prudent to look within.
Deprograming, de-platforming, and reeducation?  Isn't that right our of Putin's playbook?  You have republicans for years fighting the cold war wanting to build more missiles and a bigger military budget to fight communism.  Now you have republicans trying to over through our government and smoke peace pipe with Russia.  I really think you should look within before you point any fingers.
--- End quote ---

Are you smoking that peace pipe?   :cheesy:

Yes, republicans voted for Biden.  Conservatives did not.  Democrats voted for Trump.  Leftists did not.

Did you forget Hillarys reset button?  Did you forget Obamas whispers in the ear of  Medvedev?  I would suggest that given the response from Obama to Romney about Russia, it is the left that is deluded about Putin.  If he'd had that response when he ran the first time he might have been forgiven for his lack of knowledge.  After 4 years of being in office?  It is apparent he did not recognize the issues.

Russia is a danger and always has been, but the real danger right now is China.  This seems to be something the left has been ignoring as they ignored the USSR and later, Russia.  And God help the world if they do as it appears they are doing, and join forces. 

And yes, the deprogramming, etc. is right out of the communist playbook.  Confess your sins and make your mind right.  These are things you expect from a reeducation camp in Vietnam, not coming from what is still considered the MSM and being said out loud on the evening news. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version