ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > GARDENING AROUND THE HOUSE

Help in the garden

(1/7) > >>

Seeb:
My favorite time of day, early morning, working in the garden with music low on outdoor speakers, and I always have help . . . . . cat's in the corn, dog guards the butterbeans.

The15thMember:
Beautiful dog and cat!  Particularly kitties seem to love to "help" with things around the house, and by "help" they mean sit on the thing you are trying to work on.  :cheesy:  Last night my mom was working on sewing some face masks, and her cat was helping out by playing with the thread and knocking things off the table.  :grin: 

Seeb:
thanks member.  my cat always wants to have his paw just barely touching me, and my dog doesn't want the cat touching me, so it gets pretty hilarious around here at times.

JurassicApiary:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on May 25, 2020, 10:45:04 am ---Beautiful dog and cat!  Particularly kitties seem to love to "help" with things around the house, and by "help" they mean sit on the thing you are trying to work on.  :cheesy:  Last night my mom was working on sewing some face masks, and her cat was helping out by playing with the thread and knocking things off the table.  :grin:

--- End quote ---
Yeah, my cats lay around and ?supervise? while I work. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeb:
Yeah, my cats lay around and ?supervise? while I work.

My cat has the most fun when I?m picking butter beans - he loves to hide and then jump over the rows to attack me or my harvesting basket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version