BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > REQUEENING & RAISING NEW QUEENS

Bee Video Library

<< < (3/7) > >>

beemaster:
I've watched these videos and they are really awesome. I must say, that is one tough lady - her BEE BRUSHING is a little rough and tough, but she sure gets ALL the work done (while her husband sits in the van - lol)

Great shows!!!

crw13755:
I just watched this video on here, & I was wandering about wasp we have wasp problems here I have tried everything possible to keep it down , But now after watching this video I am wandering if this is going to be a waste of my time and money to go into doing cause I dont want to bring in bees and have slaughtered unless you guys have advise what to do I spray the house and attic every month it helps some but not enough for the wasp. Now I am kinda concerned

TwT:

--- Quote from: beemaster ---I've watched these videos and they are really awesome. I must say, that is one tough lady - her BEE BRUSHING is a little rough and tough, but she sure gets ALL the work done (while her husband sits in the van - lol)

Great shows!!!
--- End quote ---

how you like that brush John, a goose wing, beekeepers will use anything sometimes  :wink:

Agility Mom:
We have wasps around here, too. We always have several that start on our house or barn or other places that we sometimes find the hard way.  So far, none have ever been a problem for the hives that I have or, at least, haven't caused any damage I am aware of.. Of course, I live in a different climate than you do. Maybe they get better established there.

jathomas:
Monotone European narrator make Jason sleepy!

Great videos, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version