Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cure all diseases circuit  (Read 7041 times)

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
Cure all diseases circuit
« on: October 27, 2011, 01:32:34 pm »
My neighbor bought a book called “The Cure for all Diseases”.  (No I’m NOT promoting a book here, it is part of the story.)  I was out working the bees one evening when she came over asking me about electric fields, radio waves, and killing bugs.  Being curious as I am, I asked her WHY on earth would she want to kill bugs with electricity.  That’s when she told me she bought this book that purports electric fields can kill microbial vectors in your body that are the root cause for all diseases.

Sounded a little cuckoo to me, but I try to keep an open mind, you know.  Anyways the book has a circuit diagram in it which supposedly cures all diseases.  So I take a look at the book to see what kind of a nutty circuit they’ve dreamed up to cure all disease.  It turns out the circuit is just a one dollar 555 timer chip running as a pulse generator!

Isn’t it funny how all the magic circuits out there always have a pulse generator in them somewhere?  If anybody has ever looked into the water splitting circuits for running your car on water, you’ll see the same kind of circuit there too.  But I digress…..

The cure all book has a whole chapter on how to build the circuit using a shoe box (of all things) as a chassis to prevent inter connecting wires from shorting out.  I guess this is for people who don’t own a soldering iron.  My neighbor wanted to build the circuit, so being the good neighbor you all wished you had, I told her I would solder the circuit together on a little circuit board for her (instead of the shoebox) if she bought the parts. 

So here’s a photo of the cure all circuit. 

My question for my fellow bee keepers is this:  Has anybody out there tried this thing?

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Cure all diseases circuit
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 01:41:16 pm »
I recently saw a documentary that scientist recently found out that in the human body, we have more bacteria/microbiological cells than we have human cells. These bacteria/microbiological cells do most of the functions that we need to survive. If we kill them off we kill ourselves. Something to think about before you try to kill them.
Jim
I would like to find a circuit that generates a 255 hz elecrtomagnetic field to put around a hive box.
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 01:50:49 pm »
Jim, what’s so special about 255 Hz? 

If you put your hive under a power line or transformer you would probably see some harmonics of 60Hz.  One harmonic being 240Hz.  Is that close enough?

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 02:19:18 pm »
when she's done with that, i have the link to a fantastic site on the uses of tin foil.  did you know you can build more than beanies with it??
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline deknow

• Field Bee
    • Golden Rule Honey, LLC
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 02:25:22 pm »
...i think if you animated the photo so that the LED blinked on and off that you could be cured just by visiting beemaster!

deknow

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 06:32:14 pm »

If you put your hive under a power line or transformer you would probably see some harmonics of 60Hz.  One harmonic being 240Hz.  Is that close enough?

I don't remember the name of the book or author, John ..., but in his book he talks about bees need a magnetic field of 255 HZ which they get if the hive is located over a natural under ground river. He are used to 7 HZ which is the natural frequency of the earth's magnetic field.  Astronauts were getting sick until the field was added to their space crafts.

I hadn't thought about that, My hives at the farm are almost under power lines that feed my neighbors house and they do pretty well there.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Slowmodem

• New Bee
    • Watts Bar Weather
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 07:39:22 pm »

If you put your hive under a power line or transformer you would probably see some harmonics of 60Hz.  One harmonic being 240Hz.  Is that close enough?

I don't remember the name of the book or author, John ..., but in his book he talks about bees need a magnetic field of 255 HZ which they get if the hive is located over a natural under ground river. He are used to 7 HZ which is the natural frequency of the earth's magnetic field.  Astronauts were getting sick until the field was added to their space crafts.

I hadn't thought about that, My hives at the farm are almost under power lines that feed my neighbors house and they do pretty well there.
Jim

I have a 500 KV line that runs across my property.  I was kind of leary about putting bees too close to the right of way.  Has there been any studies about bees and power lines?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:59:06 pm by Slowmodem »
Greg Whitehead
Euchee, TN

Watts Bar Weather

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 10:39:11 pm »
“An HOLISTIC Way in Saving The Hoeneybe”
Available from
Books Illustrated (Lower High St Stourbridge)
Northern Bee Books UK
“http://www.groovycart/beebooks”
By John Harding,
Here is the book that I was talking about.
http://www.groovycart.co.uk/productimages/c000533/p047618_m_Harding_cover.jpg
Jim
Ben Franklin

anything